New Borns

Jakes POV

Once Again. Emily was in my Shirt and Underwear. She's been sleeping normal now. But I'm sure she's still Exsasuted. I took a shower probably a too long of a shower and got Dressed. I walked downstairs. Em already Made Breakfast. She was perfect wife material. " Morning" She smiled. She had already Showered. " How do you feel Today?" I asked. Hoping she felt better than the first time.

" I feel Good." She said getting the orange Juice. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. " I love you Emily" I said " I love you Jacob" She said Kissing me. She was cold, But not like freezing. I saw her face change as she got closer to me. She liked that I was always warm.

Emily was Perfect.

Emilys POV

Me and Jake sat in bed after Breakfast. Talking, laughing, Just Enjoying Eachother. His head in my lap. I ran my Fingers through his hair. I could stay like this forever. Then I saw it. Alice, She pasted me a Vision, But I don't think She did it on Purpose. 

" Emily, are you ok" Jake Asked. I shook my Head. " Whats Wrong" He asked holding me." We have to go back" I said runing upstairs. " What why?" he asked.

 "New Borns" I said. I felt his Blood Boil, Just by looking at him.

~~

I walked through the door of the Cullens. The pack was there. This wasn't going to be good." I'm so sorry that I sent you that" Alice said making Everyone Stare at me. " No, It's ok" I said

I looked at Jake. He was stil holding my hand. " So, You know where they are right. I mean. We can go talk to them" I said " You know where they are?" Alice said her eyes Widening. " Yeah, You sent me the Vision Right?" I asked. " Yeah. but I don't know where they are" She said. " oh. There probably not there anymore." I said. " I'm Just going to lay down" I said walking to my Room.

I quickly locked the Door and opened the Window. Edward was blocked out. So, he'll think I'm sleeping. I jumped out of the Window Falling hard on my feet. The Grass was Wet. I started Runing.

I saw them, They were Flawless. They Couldn't smell me yet. The girls name was Anna, The boys name was Jeremy. There Eyes Red. They were Feeding on an Animal. Not a human. They were going to be able to smell me soon though. I took one step back, I heard a branch snap under my foot. I'm Fucked.