Crack Addict?

Emilys POV

I heard them all talking around me. Was I dead. I had to be Dead. She killed me. didn't she. I wasn't on the cold metal Table anymore.  I was in Jakes Lap. I could tell. He was so Warm. I was Freezing. I shifted a little. Everyone Got Quiet. " Thank God" Emmet Finally Said.

My eyes lightly Fluttered open. Jake was the first person I saw. When my Eyes were Fully opened. I saw Everyone. Even Austin. " Drink this" Carlisle said handing me a cup. " What is this" I asked him 

" blood" he said I gave him the What-The-Fuck look. he nodded. I slowly brought the Straw to my lips. "I don't wanna do this." I told him. " I think I'm gonna be sick" Jacob said sliding away. " Jake you watched me do it when I was Pregnant" Bella said.

" you have to get more blood in your system. It wont taste bad I promise" he said giving me a reassuring Smile. I nodded and took a sip. Expecting a metalic taste. But there wasn't.

" It tastes Good" I said drinking more. " good, 3 more cups and you should be fine" Carlisle said leaving the Room. " Are you a Fucking Crack addict?" Emmet Said " What no. Why would you say that?" I asked him taking another sip. " Why would you go find her?" He asked me. I looked at Edward. I didn't know if I should tell him. He nodded.

" Jake was next on the list" I said " What?" Emmet said. I pulled the list out from my back pocket. I handed it to him. Jake got up and looked at it Beside Emmet. Rosalie and Alice Behind them.

They all looked up at me. " You really think I was going to let all of you die" I said. I heard the Door Slam. Austin was gone. I got up slowly. Without any pain. I walked outside. my hand around the bandage around my wrist.

" You would have died for him" Austin said. He was angry. He was Hella Pist.

" You were on the list too" I said

" Don't lie to me Emily. You would have died for him" he said again

" yes"

" what was the point then. Me loving you. You loving him." he said

" Don't see it that way"

" I love you Emily." He said

"austin"

He was infront of me. I got cold again. Wishing Jake was with me. Austin Kissed me. I love Austin. He was my best friend. I slowly pulled away.

" Why did you do that"

" I told you. I love you"

" Austin"

" But it Doesn't matter does it"

" I love Jake. But I mean Your my Best Friend"  I said Crying now

" Fine. But what Happenes When Jake imprints huh?, Your going to come back to me." he said walking away.

" Austin Don't leave." I said  " please, Austin You can't leave me" I said Crying even Harder now.

"I know how this Ends Em" he said

He looked back at me he was Crying too. Then he was gone. I can't believe he left. He knew I loved Jake. But he was Right. What happenes when Jake imprints?

I turned around to go back in the house. Jake was Standing Right there. Great. Just Great. I walked up the Steps. Jake still standing there. I was going to walk past him but he Gently Grabbed my Wrist and Pulled me toward him. His hands Around my waist. It Felt Complete with him.

We walked inside. But there was still one thing I needed an Answer too.

" Edward?"  " yeah" " Who is Katharine, and Why Do I look Just like her" I asked him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that you guys are happy that  I'm writing more. Thank you guys so much for your support.

I love you all.

~Emily