I Meant what I said

Emilys POV

My eyes shot open. It was freezing. " Jake" He already Knew what I needed. He picked me up and Held me. I placed my head on his Chest. Thinking. Where were they at. But then I knew. once Warm. I stood up.

" Where the hell do you think your Going" Austin asked.

" Out" I said. I wasn't in the mood now. I knew what I had to do.

" Don't lie Em" Jake said backing up Austin.

" I'm going to go talk to them" I said inocently." So you do know where they are" Noah said Coming in the Room. Great. " Yeah I know." The rest of the Cullens and the rest of the Pack walked in. Damn. Fuck my life. Now, There never going to let me leave.

" Well you have to tell us" Jake said. " I can't I'm sorry" I said " Emily, What are you doing, There trying to Protect us" Ali said backing the rest of them up. " I'm sorry" I said still calmly. " I'm going. All by Myself" I said

" Over my dead Body" Jake said. Austin and Noah behind him. I looked all around. the doors were all blocked. I couldn't Teleport, I wasn't ready for that.

" Don't Even Try" Jasper said.

" Why do you always have to insist on you Doing everything without Help" Jake said. he was angry. But not angry enough to phase.

I looked down at my feet. I started walking upstairs. " Don't walk away from me Emily" Jake said. I sighed walking Back downstairs.

" Austin wouldn't be the way he is if it wasn't for me. You would be Dead if Katharine didn't bring you back." I said quietly.

" I'm Not leting anyone Die for me, none of you know what they are capable of" I said in almost a yell.

" Thats no up to you Em" Jake said.

" No, You don't get it. I've already Tiped the Scale Jake, I can't Bring you Back again. Katharine did it the First time, but she used my powers. I'm not loosing you" " Any of you" I said. I was Trying So hard not to Cry.

They stood there. Austin was hurt. Jake was hurt. But I was protecting them.  I walked in my room, Shut the Door. I sprawled out on my Bed. Salty warm tears falling on my pillow. my breathing not normal. I felt Jakes Warmth standing Above me. I pulled the blanket over my face. I hate when people see me Cry. Jake Chuckled and pulled me on his lap. " I'm sorry". " you have to let us protect you Emily" he said while he wiped away my tears with his thumbs. 

" I can't, I'm really Sorry"