The list

Emilys POV

 Ow, My head. Why am I at My Desk? I rubbed my eyes. Making sure I could See . Now I have a head ache. Damn. Can't I have one Good Day. I looked up for a minute Just Staring at the Ceiling counting the number of pant Splaters. 

I felt a  Ruffle under my Hand. With a sigh. I grabbed the Paper under my hand and Began To Read it.

Tom

 Alison

Quill

Jacob

Sam

Embry

Paul

Jared

Renesmee

Seth

Austin

Autumn

Jasper

Emmet

Alice

Rosalie

Bella

Emily

Edward

What is this. It was my Handwriting. When did I write this?

I got up and Walked Downstairs. Jake was laying on the couch. One leg under the Blanket and  the other sticking out. His hair scattered all over his head. He was so Cute. Well Hot. I wish he was mine.

~later that Evening ~

 Jake was gone. I still had an Hour before the movies " What to do, What to do" I said talking to my self . Man. I gotta Stop doing that. The Book. I ran upstairs almost Breaking my Neck. I snatched it from the nightstand and  Slowly walked down my Cold Wooden Stairs.

Ok, I opened the Cover to still find the same Sticky Note. Ok. Page 1. Woah, A lotta Words. Ok here I go.

What does this mean. Is it possible that all Fairytale Creatures are real. They exsist not just in fairytales.......

They constantly are warm, The are in rage when they are angry. Only imprint on one Person. They don't Kill humans. They Kill Vampires....

Oh my God. Jake. He was always warm. When he gets mad he really Gets mad. He hates Edward.

Jake lied to me. He didn't tell me he was a werewolf....