I can do this

Emilys POV

The music blasted from the Speakers. I was dancing on the Dancefloor with Jake. I love seeing him smile. It completes me. But then All my happiness was gone. They took it. I could feel them. I can't believe they were going to do this now.

" I'll be right back Jake" I said walking away from them. I started walking out towards the woods. All the sudden I found leah " You really think I'm letting you do this by your self?" She asked

I smiled at her. " Go from behind" I said, She nodded Running the other way.--

I was face to face with them. I knew what I had to do. I knew I could do it.

" We meet again" anna spoke.

" It seems that way" I snap Back.

" Did we do what we were Supposed to Master?" Jeremy said looking behind me. I turned around to see Noah, How could he do this to me. I thought we were Friends. He was holding Jake. I held my hand up, about to close it. " Kill them and I'll kill your Precious Werewolf" he said with a smirk.

" LEAH" I called. I turned back to Noah. I heard a snap. He broke on of Jakes Ribs. Jakes body Fell limp to the Ground. He wasn't dead. It took everything I had not to give in. tears flowing down my face

edward please hurry, I need your help

Leah had Jeremy teared to Shreads. Anna stood there. Not moving. so did Noah. He gave Anna a look and she dodged at me. So did Noah. At the same Time. Both of the coming at me from Different Directions. I held both my hands up. I quickly Snaped them Both Shut. They Both were on th Ground. They started shaking then they Blew Up. There ashes falling to the Ground.

I did it. A smile appeared on my Face. My phone Started Ringing.

" Jakes here. He's going to be okay" Edward said.