3 Days... damn.

Jakes POV

I watched Emily sleep, she's Been sleeping for a whole Day. I can't really wake her up. I decided to call Emily. Well because, she's Selpt with Sam and Yeah. I took a look back at Em. She's in my shirt and she has underwear on but thats it. She's in the middle of the Bed. Covers wraped around her.

" Emily?" I said walking outside

" Hey, Jake How's Everything?" She asked

" Um, ok I think" I said

" Whats wrong"

" well, uh um how long were you asleep after you and sam um-" She cut me off

" Oh, Well, About 2 or 3 days" She said

" you were Careful Right?" she asked

" um, yeah" I said feeling my Cheeks Burning.

" Thanks Emily" I said. With that I hung Up

Last night was the best night of my entire life. Emily was Mine now. She was all I ever wanted. I felt bad though. I was I too Rough? I mean Did I hurt her?. I Feel so Bad. I'm so tense now. I'm going in the hot tub.

~2days Later~

Emily still wasn't awake. She tosses and Turns but she doesn't wake up. She murmers my name a couple of times. But doesn't wake up. I'm starting to Get Worried. Will this Happen Everytime.

I felt Vibration in my stomache. Man, I'm hungry. I walked down the Steps. turned down the Hallway Subing my toe " Fuck" I yelled. I stood there for a second. Letting the Pain Go away. 

I could get lost in this place. I walked down the next hallway to find the huge Kitchen. I opened the Fridge. a cold Breeze Blew my way, But didn't fase me. What to Eat.

Emilys POV

I groned getting up. I streched feeling Relief. Where's Jake. Then I heard the Refridgerator Door close. Oh. I grabbed my phone Mentally talking to myself. I looked at the time. Thursday. 1:12 pm

What? We got here yesterday, It was Monday. Was I really Asleep for 3 days?

I need a shower. I walked into the Bathroom, Grabbed a towel and Set it on the counter. I turned on the shower watching steam rise. I stepped in. I needed a shower. I washed and Shaved.It felt so good. I felt Fresh and New again. I started Remembering my night with Jake. It was the best night of my life. He was mine. He was all I needed.

I steped out of the Shower. Where is my Suitcase. I looked around but I couldn't find it. I walked down the Stairs carefully so I wouldn't slip and Fall. My luck I would break my Neck. " Jake, where's my Suitcase?" I asked. he looked up from his food and Ran towards me. " Your awake, Thank God" he said pulling me into a hug.  "Jake your getting all wet" I said. " I don't care. how are you feeling." he asked Checking me out For Bruses I guess " Fine Why?" I asked. " Did something Happen?" I asked.

" Em, You were Asleep for 3 Days" He said looking at me. " Really, I must have Jet leg" I said.

" No, It's my fault, It's because I'm a werewolf. It happened to Emily with Sam too" he said

" Emily, Was I too Rough?" he asked his cheeks flushing. " No you were Perfect" I said kissing him.

" Emily, please don't lie to me. did I hurt you" He asked. " Jake, It was my first time." I said

" So, I did hurt you" he said with hurt all over his Face. " No, Jake it wasn't you. I mean it happens to Everyone. Well Every Girl" I said trying to make him not mad at his self.

" I'm so sorry Emily" He said pulling me into a hug. " Jake, please stop, It was perfect. Your perfect" I said as I yanked up my Towel just a tad.

 Now he was disapointed. " Hey, I'm going to get Dressed, then were going to go for a walk ok" I said. He nodded.