hehe oops Wrong Drawer!!!!!

Emilys POV

I watched as the time on my Phone Changed to 12:01. Happy Birthday Emily. I said to myself. I stoped playing and looked out the Door. " Austin?" I said. Jake looked at me and then turned Around. I got up and walked over to the Door. Flinching as my Feet hit the Cold Wooden Floor.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMYBUG" He said Engulfing me in a hug.  " You weren't supposed to come until tomarrow" I said taking in the smell of Axe Exite.  "I'm so Glad your ok. What in the Hell were you thinking Em?" He said poking at my head  " Oh Austin.  This is Jake. Jake this is Austin" I said. Austin didn't move. I shot him a death Glare. " He's the Reason I'm alive" I said. Austin Scratched the Back of his neck and held out his hand " Nice to meet you Jacob"  He said " You too" Jake said

" So, are you staying or are you going and Coming Back" I asked. " I'm just Dropping off Presents. Me and Autumn are having a movie night in about 45 minutes" He said " YOU CALL ME STUPID, DID SHE SEE YOU LEAVE?" I said getting up  He got up and Grabbed my arm. " I'm being careful. I promise" He Said. " Gotta Go" He said Hoping out the Window.

" What?" I said sitting down next to the Bags Austin Brought. " You didn't tell me it was your Birthday. " It's only been my birthday for about 15 minutes." I said  " so. I'm guessing your Friend isn't aware that your Bestfirend is a Vampire." He said. " Nope" I said unraping the Present that Austin got me. A book? I opened the First Page. There was a plain smothe Sticky note on it. 

I'm sorry you have to find out by Reading this Book. But When you add it all together you are going to get some Answers. I promise.  Love you, Austin

ok I will read that later. I opened the Other one. It was a Braclet with a silver heart that had a gold trim on it. It was really Pretty.  Finally I opened Autumns Present. She knows me so well. I opened it to find a new Dress and a purse. Two different Expensive Presents From Autumn. She must like me more this year. Ha. Just kidding. God. Emilys Stop talking to yourself.

Emilys POV

Jake was Sleeping on the Couch. Is it weird that I feel his Warmth all the Way to my bed. Ugh. I need some lotion.  I got up and quickly looked outside my window. Rain. Ofcourse. Again. 

Where the hell is the lotion. I havent exactly found Everything yet. Austin puts stuff in the weirdest Places.  My tiny hand Grasped the  knob of the  top Drawer of the night Stand. I quietly opened it.

HOLY MOTHER OF CONDOMS

Why the HELL do I have so many Condoms. Who does Austin think I'm going to have Sex with. He probably hopes it will be him. 

Well the lotion is not in there