Heart Broken, Once again

Emilys POV

Jake was patroling again. He wasn't angry that I didn't tell them where they were. There not there anymore. they aren't Patroling constantly anymore. I've Made there Sent hightened so, when there Near they will know it.

I don't feel well today. I feel, Well I can't Describe it, I hardly Get sick anymore. I got up and took a shower. They always make me feel better. but I didn't. I felt Empty in a way. but I knew Jake was coming back. My hand slid down the clean kitchen Counter.

" Emily?" Emmets Voice came behind me. " Yeah?" " Are you ok, You look really Pale" He asked

" So do you" I said with a giggle. " ha ha very Funny" he said walking Closer. " Let Charlisle Check you out" he said carrying me to the hospital Room.

I was once again laying on the Cold Metal Table. The lights and Beeping Machines all around me. Carlisle was talking to Bella and Edward. Bella Nodded and Walked down the Hallway. They all looked Worried. I couldn't hear what they were saying.

" Emily" Charlisle said walking in the Room again. " Yeah, Everythings ok Right?" I said trying to get up.

" Emily, You had a miscarraige"

Once again. I was heart Broken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I have two Exams this Week ,It's the End of the Semester. I will post as much as I can. Please Comment and Vote. After this Story, I'll be posting my Jason McCann love Story.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Follow me on Twitter. @EmmyBug143. If I get 3 more Followers, I'll post the First chapter of it on Friday. Promise. But The First 3 people to Follow me, Your names will be in the First Chapter of my New Story