Please Make It Stop

*Finlay's POV*

                           I could hear voices but not just any voices; the Mikaelson siblings. But how was that possible? They were dead. Mikael killed them while I slept. The consciousness hit me, I killed Elijah but I thought it was Mikael. Was I awake? I had to be, right? I could hear their voices, perhaps this was a dream but why couldn't I open my eyes or at least see them one last time. Why was I feeling so fuzzy?

I could hear Nik saying something, "I know but I will avenge for her, make no doubt about that."

                           Avenge for who? Was he talking about me? What have I missed? Wait, if it's a dream it doesn't really matter.

"Finlay, my love. Please come back to me," Elijah was whispering to me & I felt his head rest upon mine.

                           Hang on what? Where did I go? This is driving me nuts, dream or no dream, I have to open my eyes.

"Elijah?" my voice was scratchy.

"Yes my darling, I'm right here," he answered & he was right in front of me.

But that's not right, I killed him.

"But I killed you," my focus became clear as I searched the room, "you were all dead."

"No my love I'm still here & I will never leave your side again," his lips met my forehead.

I noticed my hand & the blood that was splattered over me, "But this blood is yours."

"I'm here in front of you Finlay. You didn't kill me," his voice was full of truth.

"It wasn't you that was in front of me to being with until I ripped out your heart & then I saw your face," flashbacks played in my mind like a home movie.

I hadn't even realised that Freya & Kol weren't in the room until I heard her voice, "This is not good & I now know why the magic felt so familiar. It's Esther's spell. Kol had kept the knife from the gallery & I'm glad he did. I was able to trace who was the witch involved."

"Wonderful, I thought we got rid of her finally. Why can't that woman just stay dead?" Nik complained about his dead but undead mother.

                                 This wasn't a dream after all. The killings were a dream but it was way too real. I still had no idea where this blood had come from & honestly I didn't want to know. So if Esther had somehow spelled the knife that I killed myself with, that means that Marcel & Vincent had to known that I would have vampire blood in me at the time. But then maybe it was true that they just wanted me dead. Why did everyone want me dead? What did I do? This was way too overwhelming for me to comprehend. I felt tears breaking their banks whilst Elijah kept saying that he was sorry & he loved me.

                                  Wait a minute, if Esther is alive that means Mikael could be alive too. Could they be working together to finally eradicate their children? I had to warn them, it wasn't a dream but a vision.

"She isn't the only problem you have," I rose from the lounge.

"Why do you say that my love?" he gently caught my tears as they fell.

"The heart I was ripping out was his," I felt strange again.

"Who's heart Fin? We know it wasn't Elijah's, so who was it?" Rebekah had stopped crying by this stage.

I could feel a change coming on & I needed to get it out before the other me took over, "he compelled me to rip his heart out. It was Mikael."

                                 I watched each of the siblings look between each other; terror taking over them. It was the first time I had seen each of them scared. Something inside me enjoyed this sight. I shook my head, trying to shoo that feeling away. They were my family & there were two people, if you could call them that, who wanted them dead. I had known from the first time I woke up dead that there was something not quite right & now I knew it wasn't me, kind of. Ok technically it was me, but it was a spell making me this nasty creature. I had to fight this witchy voodoo thing that consumed me more than my original self.