50 Shades Of Crazy

*Finlay's POV*

                    I hopped out of my bath, which was something I needed since my hair smelt like chlorine from the early pool incident. I dried up & put the towel back up on the rack. The early morning seemed a touch warm, so I opted for sleeping naked for a change. I climbed into bed & spread out in the middle, looking like a starfish (you can't tell me you haven't done that before – starfish not naked or maybe both).

                   I had not long dozed off before I heard my door open then close again & a musclier body conform to mine. No words were spoken. Small kisses given & peaceful slumber took over the two of us.

                  I'm not entirely sure on how long that peaceful slumber went for but it certainly wasn't as long as I had hoped. I could hear voices downstairs, barely audible but I knew whose voices it was. First there was Kol followed by Bekah then Nik. They were trying their best to be quiet but when you're a vampire, there is no such thing.

What heard next was perceptible from Bekah's mouth, "what the hell is going on? What has he done this time?"

"Now is not the time sister dearest," Nik sounded tense.

By this stage Elijah had woken & we sat up in bed listening.

"I wonder what trouble my brothers have gotten themselves into this time. Hopefully it can be compelled, cleaned or bought," Elijah put his suit pants back on as I threw his shirt on.

                     Both Elijah & I headed out into the hallway, noticeably the talking had stopped & breaths were being held. Nik had hold of Kol who appeared to be pale & not normal vampire pale, his face expressing pain & hurt. The three Mystic vampires stood at the bottom of the stairs, anxious appearances upon their faces & there was Bekah seeming confused & lost.

Elijah broke the silence, "What's going on here?"

"You're still alive," Kol stared directly at me as though he was looking at a ghost.

                      Elijah sideways glanced at me, unnoticeably pulling me closer to his side. Why on earth was everyone staring at me? I did a quick look down at the shirt, making sure I had indeed done the buttons up & nothing was showing.

Stefan spoke, "I think that we should leave them alone for this as it is family business. Damon, Enzo, let's go."

                      I noticed a look between Bekah & Stefan whilst in return he glanced between Kol & myself. The three Mystic vampires quickly ducked passed the two of us to get to their make-shift rooms.

"Nik, what happened?" Bekah questioned, as the five of us just stood there.

"There was a small incident but I've cleaned up & I think all that is needed is a good sleep," he said but truth be told there was so much more e wanted to say but just couldn't or wouldn't.

"You cleaned up Niklaus. That's very unlike you. What on earth did our little brother do that made you the responsible one?" Elijah really wasn't in the mood for this.

"I promise that we will discuss this at a more reasonable hour, not at 5 am," Nik pulled Kol the rest of the way up the stairs, passing us along the way.

                         This family was seriously going to do my head in. Bekah kissed our cheeks as she retreated to her room. I peered up to my future husband, rolled my eyes, grabbing his hand & pulling him back toward my room.