This Is The Best Dinner Theatre I've Ever Been To.

*Elijah's POV*

I took the Mystic Falls vampires upstairs to show them their rooms.

"Damon & Enzo, there are two beds in this spare room. That's if you both don't mind sharing," I opened the door to the only spare room left in the house.

"As long as Enzo doesn't snore, we should be fine," Damon spoke smugly.

"You're the one who snores," Enzo countered.

"Would you two just behave? The Mikaelson's have opened their house to us, show some respect," Stefan rolled his eyes.

"There's an ensuite if you wish to fresh up before dinner. I'll see you downstairs when you're ready," I started back toward my room with Stefan.

"You get to have my room for as long as you are staying. I also have an ensuite for your use," I told him, opening my door & quickly grabbing something to change into after my shower.

"Don't you & Finlay share a room?" Stefan question, curiosity & confusion clear on his face as he entered the room behind me.

"Yes we do. We each have our own rooms, in case of needing one's own space from time to time," I answered.

"I got you. For when you two have a fight, no one has to sleep on the couch," he responded.

"Well, if you put it that way, yes I guess that's one way of looking at it," I smiled at that.

"I should suggest that to Caroline. Our couch isn't that comfortable to sleep on," he admitted.

Now it was my turn to be curious & confused, "you're with Caroline, as in Niklaus' Caroline?"

"She was never Klaus'. Yes, we are together," he was a bit touchy about what I had said.

"I apologise for my mistake. As I said to Damon & Enzo, please freshen up before dinner if you wish," I thought I better stop now before I said something else to upset him.

"Thank you again Elijah for your hospitality," he smiled a genuine smile.

"You're very welcome Stefan. Thank you for showing your alliance towards myself & my family," I replied & left him alone.

                        I heard Finlay's bath turn off so I knew where I would find my beloved. I opened the door, putting the clothes on her bed & taking off my jacket in the process. I walked in the bathroom, folding up my sleeves.

                        She was relaxing in an extremely full bubble bath that smelt like jasmine. I grabbed the body wash that sat at the end of the tub, lathering it in my hands. I took one of her feet from the water, massaging the foam onto her foot. Her eyes were still closed but a smile formed on her lips & she let out a quiet pleasurable moan. After massaging that foot for almost ten minutes, I gently lowered it back into the water & picked up the other one, repeating what I had just done.

She opened her eyes, "you're too good for me Mr Mikaelson."

"No I'm not. It is you that is too good for me. I am but just a servant for you, my queen," I smiled at her continuing on her foot.

Her eyebrows rose at my statement, "you, my servant, like hell you are. We are equals in this relationship."

"As you wish my love," I finished with her feet, grabbing the body wash again, "now sit forward a touch so I can massage your back."

"As you wish," she mocked me.

                       I lathered the soap once more & went to work on her back. She was tense but after today, I couldn't blame her. I manipulated every knot that consumed her back & shoulders. Again a pleasurable moan escaped her lips, which made me smile. I stopped when I couldn't feel any knots left on her.