You Are Like My Bridal Gown Super Hero

*Finlay's POV*

                   Elijah drove us to the little boutique that he had once taken me to when I was human. It seemed like a lifetime ago. The woman behind the counter was the same one as before.

"It's been a long time between visits. I thought you must have forgotten all about us," she smiled as we walked into the shop.

"I could never forget this place. It opened my eyes to all opportunities," I responded to her, grinning at the thought of the first time I had ever purchased lingerie.

"I must thank you for all your help from last time. I definitely enjoyed my surprise," Elijah told her.

"You two love birds are still together, that's wonderful. So is there anything I can help you with today?" she came from around the counter to meet us in the middle of the store.

"I need a new robe but I'm also looking for some new underwear for my wedding day as well," I knew she would help me.

"You two are getting married? Oh my God, that's wonderful. You two make the perfect couple & you both still look as much in love as the first time I saw you both," she was honestly sincere in her words.

"That we are," Elijah replied, taking my hand in his & bringing to his lips.

"Have you gotten your wedding gown yet?" she asked.

"No, not yet. I have left it for the last minute," I hoped I would find the dress of my dreams.

"When you say last minute, how last minute are we talking?" her brows furrowed.

"Um, the end of next month," I felt guilty actually but with everything that had gone on of late, we didn't even know if there was even going to be a wedding.

She gave me a look of disbelief, "You are definitely cutting it close. You are also in luck that I have opened a bridal boutique two doors down. I'm sure we can find you what you're after."

"You are like my bridal gown super hero," I'm sure I was just lucky today.

"You should bring your girls down to see about their dresses as well," she smiled at the two of us.

"I'll let my bridesmaid know as I've left it to her to arrange the dresses," I announced as I turned to my husband to be, "Elijah, perhaps you, Clark & your brothers should also come down to get your suits?"

"As long as you all come on separate days, you want it to be a surprise to each other," she went back behind the counter & write a date & time on a card for us.

Elijah's phone came to life, "I'll just take this outside. Please excuse me."

I watched him leave the store before tuning my attention back to the assistant, "This will give me a chance to find something for the wedding & wedding night."

She stepped back around the counter, handing me two cards, "I'm Sasha & you can call me at anytime. I've set up a private showing for you & the female bridal party for this Thursday at 4pm. I'm hoping that's fine by you?"

"That would be wonderful. I'm Finlay," I answered looking on the card for when the gentlemen would have to come back down this way, "So Elijah needs to get the boys here on Friday afternoon."

"I chose the gentlemen a later day, as once your ladies choose their colour, I can steer the gentlemen toward matching colours," Sasha smiled.

"That's why you're in this business & I'm not," I picked up a white strapless teddy.