To Dream About Transvestites, Nerds & Aliens

*Rebekah's POV*

                     I couldn't help but smile to myself as I saw my best friend launch herself across the yard & take Kol with her into the pool. He deserved whatever she dished out to him.

"You psychotic bitch, my phone is still in my pocket," he coughed up coming up to the surface of the pool.

"Poor baby, looks like you'll have to upgrade now doesn't it," she taunted him some more as she wandered back over to Elijah, who looking lovingly at her.

Kol was fuming about his precious phone as he came toward Freya & I, "Why does she have to be such a bitch to me all the time?"

"Kol have you met you? If you didn't give her such grief, she wouldn't be one up on you," Freya smiled.

"Besides Kol she never does anything to you unless you provoke her. Have not learnt by now from having not one but two sisters but more so me, we will mess you up if you aggravate us so much. You bought this all on yourself," I mocked him some more.

"Oh no," was what came from his mouth.

"What's wrong?" I was worried by his sudden tone change.

"Once that manipulator marries our eldest brother, I'll be at an unfair advantage," I swear our brother was in fact our sister in a man's body.

"Really Kol, are you hearing what yourself right now? That manipulator as you so fondly have named her saved our entire family from those that we once called our parents. You tease her so much about hers & Elijah's love life that she has no option than to put you in your place. I would do the same," I couldn't believe how conceded he was being.

Freya agreed with me, rolling her eye in the process.

"Of course you females stick together, you're all the same. I'm going in for a shower & to change out of these now saturated clothes," it was like he was five years old again.

                      Both Freya & I watched him walk past Elijah & Fin, seizing the towel that Elijah held out for him.

"How on earth did he survive over a thousand years again?" Freya stretched out, sipping her margarita.

"Nik kept daggering him for most of that," I looked over toward our guests.

"So what's the story between you & those Salvatore brothers?" she asked.

"Nik & I met Stefan back in the 20's. He was basically a ripper back then & believe it or not almost as bad as Nik. Nik compelled him to forget about ever meeting us after learning that the two of us were in love. Nik daggered me soon after that. I didn't meet Damon for a few decades after that. There was no love between us but the sex was great," I smiled reminiscing about those times.

"I admit you haven't got too bad of taste in men. Even the one you've got now isn't too bad on the eye," she grinned at me.

"I'm glad you approve. That Bennett Witch is a lucky lady. Enzo's a nice bit of eye candy too," I raised my glass as I was caught out watching the three vampires.

"I concur sister dearest," she too toasted the air with me.

                       I finished my drink, telling Freya I'd be back out after making a quick phone call to Clark. I stood in the dining room & dialled his number.

"Hey baby. How's everything over there?" he questioned.

"Good. Fin & Kol are at it again," I told him.