Only This One Doesn't Star Sam Or Dean Winchester

*Finlay's POV*

                     I heard Elijah's car pull up as I finished packing the dishwasher from dinner. I could hear him speaking to the others but I paid no mind to what was being said.

I felt his presence behind me, "there's been a bit of a snag in our plan to defeat my parents."

"Is this the same issue as before you left or is this a new one?" I grabbed the tea towel to dry my hands.

"This is a new one & it changes everything," he tugged me into his awaiting arms.

"Is this a good thing or a bad thing?" I spoke into his chest.

"It could just be a good thing," he kissed the top of my head & took a step to the side.

"What's going on Elijah?" Niklaus stood with his arms crossed against the doorway.

"Well in my adventure out to the gallery, I was surprise by a couple of people in the gallery. Whether they were in there prior to me was a mystery," he answered looking around the room.

"Someone broke in?" I was in shock.

"No, I don't think so. I'm sure there was a cloaking spell used to follow me inside," he replied.

"A witch?" Niklaus said.

"Yes our mother & father ambushed me but no fight just a deal to be made," he seemed to be pausing for something.

                        Niklaus, Rebekah & Kol spoke all at the same time, their voices raised just slightly. I was wanting to know exactly what happened & listening to the other three; I wasn't going to get that chance.

"How about we just hear him out," I shouted, silence filling the room.

                        He turned to me, smiled & thanked me. He went on to enlighten the rest of us with his encounter. He went into detail about the proposition he was given & the not so long time we had left to make our decisions. This made me want to kill Mikael even more than in my vision.

"Ok before everyone makes a decision to go off half cocked in this madness, can I just remind you of what happened to Katherine after she took the cure. She didn't live too much longer after that. Her aging caught up rapidly; do you all seriously want to be human for about 4 weeks & then die?" Nik said in his usual tone of annoyance.

"But if a witch changes you, it's not the cure now is it, which means that it may not even have the same side effects," Rebekah replied to the debate.

"But what if it does? Does anyone in the room know any different? Freya how about you? Would you like to share your knowledge about this witchy voodoo?" Nik looked amused.

Each of us looked at her, "I don't know honestly. I wish I did. I've never turned a vampire back into a human before. I've never even heard about the spell until it was bought up last time."

"Ok well how about we go off & either think about or talk to someone but we need to make our decision soon. I don't particularly want to be leaving this for the last minute," Elijah suggested.

                         Kol & Rebekah went off to discuss their options, Nik & Freya spoke quietly about who knows what & Elijah stood in front of me with the look of hopelessness.

"It will all work out Elijah," I tried to convince him but even I was having trouble trying to convince myself.

"I only wanted this because you would have your life back & we could start our own family. I wanted to be able to give you the option in growing old together & doing all the things that normal couples do. I want to give you everything your heart desires & if becoming human again will allow that, I'm willing to let that happen," he cupped my face in his hands.