Sod Off Nik

*Kol's POV*

I dragged myself out from the pool, cursing under my breath about my phone.

"Why does she have to be such a bitch to me all the time?" I basically asked myself.

"Kol have you met you? If you didn't give her such grieve, she wouldn't be one up on you," Freya smiled.

"Besides Kol, she never does anything to you unless you provoke her. Have you not learnt by now from having not one but two sisters but more so me, we will mess you up if you aggravate us so much. You bought this all on yourself," Rebekah teased.

"Oh no," I just realised something horrible.

"What's wrong?" Rebekah looked slightly worried.

"Once that manipulator marries our eldest brother, I'll be at an unfair advantage," this was not a good thing at all.

"Really Kol, are you hearing what yourself right now? That manipulator, as you so fondly have named her, saved our entire family from those that we once called our parents. You tease her so much about hers & Elijah's love life that she has no option than to put you in your place. I would do the same," Rebekah scolded me & Freya nodded in agreement.

"Of course you females stick together, you're all the same. I'm going in for a shower & to change out of these now saturated clothes," I sulked, walking away.

                         I had to walk past that evil cow to get inside & as I did, Elijah passed me a towel. I snatched it from him & stormed into the house, dumping my currently useless phone on the kitchen bench, muttering under my breath all the way to the comforts of my room. I locked the door in the process of stripping the wet layers of clothing from me. I turned the shower on & got in, letting the hot water flow down my body.

'Now how do I get her back? Revenge will be so sweet,' I thought to myself.

                        I allowed my head to play an infinite amount of scenarios of vengeance on my soon to be sister in-law. I'm sure that I would come up with something that would show her who was the better in reprisal tactics. That made me feel so much better to know I would be on top once again.

'Yes I would definitely like to be on top of her,' my inner thoughts took a wrong turn somewhere along the way.

                        I had seriously got to stop thinking that way about her; she was going to marry my brother & become my sister in-law. I guess I was jealous of Elijah, who out of all of us had it all at his feet. Perhaps I would start getting my immortal life together now that we didn't have to run anymore but who was I to think that I could settle for just anyone. She needs to be smart, loyal, honest & beautiful on the outside as well as inside; basically she needed to be perfect. As I thought about what I had, I realised I just described was Finlay. Damn it I just want an exact replica of her. Damn why was I thinking of her for, she's my nemesis, archenemy of settling of scores.

                       I finished washing my hair & the rest, rinsing all the soap out & turning the water off. I got out & dried myself off. I caught my reflection in the mirror. I seriously needed blood & not from a doggy bag either, straight from the tap blood.

'I could go to The Strip for a while. Yes that's what I'll do,' I pondered to myself as I did my hair.

                      I went back into the bedroom to get changed, blue jeans, black t-shirt & black leather jacket would do the trick. I threw on a pair of socks & boots then checked myself out in the full length mirror. I looked good, irresistible even. I wondered if Nik would join me for a little brotherly bonding since we haven't really had much time together since he, Freya & I got back here.