I'm Sorry, Have We Met?

*Niklaus' POV*

                      It had been almost a week since I told Elijah about Freya's oddness. He had told Fin what I had said & I relayed what she had spoken to not just myself, but Rebekah & Kol as well. I had a suspicion on what was going on but I was yet to share such information.

                      Today was the day that the girls were going to try on dresses for the wedding. We gentlemen were all booked in for tomorrow. I wasn't sure if I was excited about this union between my eldest brother & Elizabeth's granddaughter, it meant that it was final. I guess that was selfish of me to think in that way, but that's the way I am & I haven't changed much in over a thousand years. The Bennett witch was accompanying the girls to their dress fittings.

"Bekah, Freya, come on or we're going to be late," Fin called out to my sisters as her & Bonnie stood in the entrance way.

"It's odd for Rebekah to be running late to go shopping," I smiled at my soon to be sister in-law.

"I know," she frowned only to then look up at the top of the stairs, "You do know that when something is booked at 4pm, it means 4, not half past, a quarter past or even five past."

                       Fin was rather agitated this afternoon, I wondered if it had something to do with the stress of the wedding. You'd think that after several centuries I would remember about how stressful weddings were, especially for the woman.

"Seriously Finlay, are you going to be one of those bridezillas?" Freya taunted, very unlike Freya.

"Freya, be nice," I scowled at my eldest sister.

                        She turned to me & poked her tongue out. She walked behind Fin & Bonnie. Rebekah just looked at me & shrugged her shoulders.

                        Tomorrow was the day that the Mystic Falls vampires & witch were going home. I could say it was an inconvenience to have them here,  but surprisingly they were quite good company. After the event with our parents, we all had decided to put the past behind us. We were welcome back there & they were welcome here, at any time. They would be returning at the end of the month for the wedding. My heart constricted a touch because that meant that Caroline would be here as well in the company of her partner Stefan.

                       I was pulled out of thought as Kol, Elijah, Clark & the three other vampires walked through the front door chatting away.

"Brother, have the girls gone for the dress fittings?" Elijah asked me.

"Yes they left a little over ten minutes ago. Where have you lot been anyway?" I had a hunch it would have to do with the wedding arrangements, which reminded me that I had to get back in touch with the photographer later tonight.

"We have each finished our given wedding tasks besides the suits, which is booked in for tomorrow. Please tell me that you've done something Niklaus?" Elijah's brows creased at the thought of an unhappy Fin.

"No need to fear brother, all that I have left to do is to confirm the photographer & then the suit tomorrow. Everything is going to run perfectly. There is nothing that could destroy that day, I won't allow it," I smiled at him.

"I second that," Kol nudged him.

"See, what could possibly go wrong?" it seems I spoke too soon.

"We might have a problem. Bonnie just messaged me, Freya's been spelled," Clark looked up from his phone.

"How is that possible? She's a witch herself," I spoke.