Past Memories//Prologue

Hi, welcome to this story! This may become a series or it might just be a one off story, depends how I feel after it.

IMPORTANT
THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY UNDER MAJOR EDITING. CHAPTERS WITH A '✔️' HAVE BEEN FULLY EDITED!
SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!

Prologue

"Where is it?" the snarl of the older man scared the fourteen year old girl as she cowered further into the corner. She was small for her age, almost the size of a nine year old. She was trapped in an unknown place. The lights were dim, making it almost impossible to see anything if she wasn't a werewolf. The floor was sticky with uncleaned blood stains that frightened her even more. The glare of the older man was enough to make anyone's blood run cold; his demonic black eyes stared deeply into the little girl's, as if he was scouring her mind for answers.

"W-Where's what?" the young one asked, for she didn't know what he was talking about.

"The gem." his patience was wearing thin as his hands clenched.

The door was suddenly burst open, revealing the angry protector of the little girl. Her eyes lit up at the sight of her soon to be Alpha, trying to crawl sneakily towards him. He was only a year older, but he had grown up quickly, ready to take the Alpha position from his father.

"Ah, the young Alpha. Come to save the precious pack member?" a dark laugh erupted from him. His eyes suddenly glowed into the fourteen year olds eye's. "I will erase every memory you ever had. You will forget everyone you love, every memory-."

"No!" the Alpha snapped, cutting from his spell. He went to attack him but was abruptly pulled back by guards outside the door. With an angry snarl, he shifted into a strong, black wolf, attacking and killing them both. By the time he had finished, the man had disappeared and he ran over to the fourteen year old, pulling her into a hug.

"Mas!" the girl cried, gripping his top and sniffling.

"Sh," He whispered smoothing her hair, "I've got you. I got you."