Wave of Pain

Tomboy of the Pack
[Song: Running- Naughty Boy ]

Chapter Seventeen

Rae's POV

I sat on my window seat, watching the stars as I waited for dinner to be ready. So much had been going on and it was messing up my head. Who was this Blake guy? Why do I not remember him?

'Your memories where lost.' Raven spoke

'How?'

She sighed, 'You were fourteen. You had been kidnapped. People beat you up every day. Since I wasn't completely with you then because of what they injected you with, I couldn't take all the pain away from you. After two weeks, Mason found you, and before he could stop you, Blake erased your memory, all you could remember were people.'

I listened to her until an achy pain started up in my head. I saw visions of blurry people, people beating me up, people telling me things that were muffled.

'No one can tell you this because it hurts you too much and could kill you. You need to figure it out yourself.' Raven spoke when the pain had slightly decreased.

'No, I need to figure this out. I need to know everything from my past, its the only thing that can help me from the future.' I mumbled, holding my head in my hands.

A knock came at my door and Mason revealed himself, "Dinner's ready" He spoke before frowning at me, "Are you okay."

Another wave of pain hit me when he said that.

*My eleven year old wolf form whined, pain taking over my body.

"Hey, are you okay?" I looked to find Mason in human form, watching my wolf roll around on the ground. My head was pounding, and my stomach felt like it was flipping with every heartbeat.

'I-I don't know' I whispered hoarsely through the link.*

"Rae?"

I gripped my head, my veins starting to show.

"Mason! Go help her!" I heard a hushed whisper before I was enveloped in warm arms. Pain slowly subsided before my body collapsed into whatever it was.

*"You know," a harsh hiss came to hearing. My arms tugged at the retraints that latched around my wrists as his figure came to view. "This would be so much easier if you just told me were the gem was. You'd be out of here in a click."

His figure emerged from the darkness, his demonic eyes staring straight into my soul. Blake.*

A gasp rose from my throat before I backed away from the arms, looking into Mason's eyes.

"What's wrong?"

I decided against telling him and simply shook my head, "Nothing" I whispered. He didn't look like he believed me, but grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs to where the scent of food hit my nose. We sat at the table and started eating. But I couldn't bring myself to eat much.

The memory of Blake. What I got was that he kidnapped me, wanting some kind of gem. Gem... I don't remember anything about a gem. If he wanted it, why did he erase my memory? Bit of a dick move.

"It won't be long until she finds out." A whisper broke out. I was completely oblivious to the conversation that they were having, my mind kept tracing through the memories.

"No, she's not doing it!"

*"No! I'm not having someone I love put at risk!" a thirteen year Alpha spoke.