Bradley Isaac the Great

Tomboy of the Pack

Chapter Seven

Rae's POV

Leaning against the Alpha Romeo, arms crossed with that sly smirk was Alpha Mason. He came over to me.

"You drive pretty good for a girl!" he smirked, shaking my hand before hauling me up onto his shoulder so I was above the crowd. I raised my hands up high as the crowd roared.

"Ladies and gentlemen! The Alpha's record has been beaten!" A commentator spoke through the speakers.

'Really? Alpha?' I grin at Mason while he shrugged innocently as we spoke through the mindlink.

'Have to keep my title correct, if you know what I mean.' He winked.

'No way!' I laughed.

"With a time of one minute and two seconds, a second off, we have RAE LEWIS!" the commentator finalised while the crowd roared.

'Friday's are the best' I could feel Raven grin.

'Where have you been?' I asked.

'You didn't need me, you were doing fine'

Mason let me down. "I that your Alpha Romeo?" I asked him, pointing at photographers snapped photos of our cars.

"No, I borrowed it from a friend." He laughed, swinging an arm lazily around my shoulder.

"So how did you get here?" I asked, walking into a tent that he directed me to, away from the crowd. My hand ran over my bracelets, something I do anytime I'm anxious, bored or irritated.

"I ran."

"In wolf form, are you nuts?" I widened my eyes.

"No one saw, don't worry." Mason smirked, tossing me a water bottle.

"You wanna a lift back?" I ask, drinking.

"Sure."

We walk out to my baby, watching as people were still cheering and laughing. Hoping in, I saw the man that I spoke to before the race. Rolling down the window, I placed my arm on the side.

"I believe we shook on it" I smirked, holding my hand out. Groaning, the man fished through his pocket and pulled out some money before dumping it on my hand, "Thank you" I said sweetly before roaring off.

"You seriously bet on winning?" Mason chuckled.

"He didn't believe I could do it" I shrugged.

"I never put you as the racing type, Skater Girl." Mason spoke once we were on proper road.

"Yeah, and I never put you as a jerk but there you go." I smirked at him.

Mason growled, "Chill Alpha, I was joking." I laughed, playfully punching his arm. What the fuck are those sparks? They're getting stronger every time I touch him!