Both in Denial

Tomboy of the Pack

Chapter Twenty One

Rae's POV

I took a sip from my milkshake, staring out the window of the 19's cafe. The rain raced down the window in front of me. Had anyone else done that as a kid? Watched two raindrop run down the window and pretend it was a race? Just me, okay.

"What are you thinking of?" I looked to Lacey. "Or, even better, who are you thinking of?"

I frowned, "No one?" It sounded more like a question.

Alexis hummed. We decided on having a small girly day out, whatever that is. My days out are usually with the Jerk of the Centaury along with everyone else. I don't think we've ever had a day out with just us three.

"She might be thinking about Mason."

My eyes widened, "Are you out of your mind!"

"Definitely, she always over reacts to talking about boys." Lacey and Alexis were having a private conversation about me, in front of me.

"Maybe because I'm not all girly and want to talk about everything with a dick." I hissed before talking a sip of my drink.

"Oh, so you're thinking about Bradley Isaac the Great." I choked on my drink, coughing up at what Lacey said.

"Who?" Alexis looked confused. I couldn't answer because I was having a coughing fit so Lacey did the honors.

"Mason's dick"

"Why Bradley Isaac the Great?" she frowned.

"The initials" I coughed slightly, only just stopping the fit.

"B.I- oh wow." Alexis pulled a face, "That's disgusting."

"That's what I said." Lacey chuckled.

"Boy is just weird and rude." Alexis said in third person.

"Girl fancies boy but doesn't admit it." Lacey added.

"Nope, never." I glared at them from across the table.

"No, boy fancies girl but won't admit it." Alexis laughed.

"When are you going to get it that Mason and I do not like each other in any way. Can you not get that through your thick sculls?" I muttered.

"Ah, now I get it." was Lacey's voice as she winked at Alexis.

"Thank God."

"Boy and girl both in denial." They snickered. I swear to God, if they weren't my best friends, I'd punch them to death by now and be in the pack prison.

"You're so lucky your my best friends." I hiss.

---------------------

I sat on the sofa, back a Mason's house, the laptop slowly loading on my lap. I twisted the bracelets around wrist, anxious to find out about this gem. But that was one thing. I also wanted to find out who killed my parents. Leo was spending some time with Willow, seems as they are boyfriend and girlfriend but I know Leo is afraid of telling her about us. He's just lost his parents, he can't afford to lose his mate, he'd slowly die, but he wolf would always struggle on for me. It's exactly the same as if my mate rejected me or was killed. Your siblings can slow your death, but they can't take away pain.

Finally the laptop was ready and loading onto the web.

Google Maps...

Time to find out these coordinates. 50.42, -4.057.