Well, Well, Well

Tomboy of the Pack

Chapter Eight

Rae's POV

Groaning slightly, I shielded my eyes from the beaming sun through the curtain. Wait, where am I? I rolled around, expecting to be in bed, but I fell off something, landing on someone who groaned. Looking up, I saw that I fell off the sofa and onto Mason. Who's shirt is this?

"Well, thanks for waking me up" Mason groaned, rolling to sit up. I rolled over onto my back, raising my hands to block the sunlight again.

"Sorry" I mumbled, dragging my hand down my face, "Fell off"

"Yeah, you fell asleep there last night. We thought we might as well leave you there"

*"Mason" the seven year old me giggled, "Mas!"

"Whaaaat?" he groaned, rolling sleepily over, facing me. We had a sleepover last night with me and Leo, we couldn't be bothered to go up to bed so we fell asleep on the sofa. And an eight year old Alpha, not moving when he's crushing you, hurts.

"You're heavy!" I laughed.

"Sorry" he mumbled and rolled back over to fall off the sofa. I burst into laughter.*

"Gee, thanks" I muttered while he laughed. I shook my mind from the mind tricks, or memory.

"Yeah, Lacey went to sleep in your bed."

I hummed in response before rolling onto my stomach. Last night was epic. An idea popped into my mind. "Let's give everyone a wakeup call!"

I looked to find Mason's eyes on my ass. I shoved him, "Hey, dickhead, eyes are up here!"

"Oh, uh... Yeah, we should." He answered, clearly unfocused.

"Whose shirt is this?" I asked, standing up to see it falling to below my butt.

"Mine" he answered.

"Oh" I mumbled, "Do you have a jumper? I left mine at home" I sighed. Mason grinned before retrieving a jumper. Walking into the kitchen, I scoured through the cupboards.

"Yes, pancake mix!" I said aloud, trying to reach the box.

"Here, jumper." Mason spoke coming into the kitchen. Catching the jumper as he threw it, I pulled it on, immediately being blanketed in his scent. It made me feel safe.

"Thanks, can you get the pancake mix?"

Mason came over and reached above me. I feel small when I stand beside him. At 5"6, I only just reached his chin at his 6"2. I have always been small for my age and I probably will never grow any taller.

"Thanks" I mumbled, grabbing the box and racing to the stove. I grabbed a pancake pan and emptied the mixture into a jug along with the other ingredients. Once the pancakes were done, I knew the smell would echo through the house, so I had to be quick with my plan. "Mas, do you have a bucket?"