Well That Was Smart

Tomboy of the Pack
Song: Outside- Calvin Harris (feat. Ellie Goulding)

Chapter Eleven

Rae's POV

Rushing out the school, I made it to the woods just before I shifted. Growling, panting, huffing. I let out a loud howl out of frustration. My paws dug up the dirt below me, my body heating up.

*"Rae, you need to calm down" thirteen year old Mason told me.

"No! You made me angry. You made me a school laughing stock!" I scream at him.*

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the memories that seemed to be nightmares.

*"Rae, I'm always here for you" fourteen year old Mason whispered, hugging me close as I cried over my sister's death*

Whining, I turned another corner, unable to concentrate on my surroundings.

*Mason had come back from another two week holiday. He stormed straight up to his room, completely oblivious to me. Being the curious thirteen year old, I wanted to know what was up.

"Mas?" I asked, knocking on his bedroom door.

"Go away" He muttered.

"Mason, it's me" I mumbled.

"GO AWAY, I HATE YOU!" He snapped. Frightened, I ran away, didn't look back. Pain and sadness echoed around me, tears flowing down my cheeks. I never did anything.*

My wolf stumbled over and over, whining and crying out. I didn't like all these memories coming to me at once, ones I don't remember.

*I watched as Mason was training, taking in the ideas. I was already a 'perfectly trained pup' to what Alpha Franklin said. Mason turned around, nodding his head back for me to come over. Running towards him, the older kids laughed.

"What can she do?" a boy snickered.

"Fight me" I grinned. He stepped forwards, a smirk prying on his face, but I had already gripped his forearm, swinging him over my head and knocking him down. Mason laughed.*

~~

*"Leave me alone." Mason's sharp voice echoed around me. His Dad had just asked him a question but he reacted badly to it, and now I had ran after him.

"What's wrong Mas?" I asked, jogging to keep up with him. The seven year old me wasn't that fast.

"Nothing, go away!"*

More visions flashed through my mind as I tried to shake my head to erase them.

*"I want to help you!" the ten year old me yelled at Mason. He had kept pushing me away and I didn't want it anymore.

"Why? Why do you want to!" he snapped, running into the forest.

"Because you were always there for me!" I screamed at him, tears falling from my eyes.*

~~

*"What would I do without you, Skater Girl?" the thirteen year old Alpha sighed as we sat on a tree branch. His arm went around my shoulders as he pulled me closer.