Becoming Such a Girl

Tomboy of the Pack

Chapter Thirty Two

Rae's POV

"I'm sorry."

I looked up from my phone, laying on my stomach so I had to turn my head to see Mason coming from his bathroom. The towel around him was dangerously low on his hips, his torso in plain view. I immediately looked away, heart beating faster.

I cleared my throat, "Why?"

I could feel his presence closer to me before a body laid over me. I could feel his face in the crook of my neck, his lips finding my mark, making my breathing hitch, "For this."

Gulping, I turned over, being underneath Mason's broad body, only a towel on his waist. "A-Are you having regrets."

Mason frowned before moving away from me towards his drawers. I quickly looked away seeing that his pants belonged in the drawer, knowing that he was going to shamelessly drop the towel, like the idiot he is.

"No. I'm not" Mason finally spoke, returning to his position of laying over me, "I just regret that it was out of anger and not love."

"It's fine. I wanted you to do it." I mumble, looking away from his face. His body is becoming a major distraction.

Mason read my mind, "Is something distracting you?" The smirk made its way onto his lips, like he knew what was up, "Is my gorgeous body too nice to look at?"

"Ego is still as big as ever I see" I glared at him. I didn't want him to change. I just wanted him to stop with the flirting and with Kayla and her minions.

"That's not changing, Skater Girl." He spoke before I felt his lips on mine. Mason broke away, "I'm never going to stop kissing these lips you know," My eyes looked at his orbs before his lips attached back to mine again. My hands went around his torso and up to his hair, tugging slightly. One of his arms kept him up while the other hand rested on my thigh, pulling my body closer to his.

This was better than our first kiss. The sparks travelled through my body from every place his touched. Being his mate made our bond stronger, making the kiss more enjoyable and pleasurable.

"Rae, are you- HOLY FUGDENUGGETS!" I quickly broke away from Mason, shoving his chest so hard that he fell off, landing on the floor. Hard. I heard a groan come from my mate as I stared wide eyed at Lacey.

"Uh-I-um." I struggled to make up an excuse. But there was clearly none because Lacey had just walked in on Mason and I making out.

"I know you mates and all, but you could at least wait to when everyone is gone before you fuck." My eyes widened as Jace walked into my room, obviously hearing Lacey's outburst.

"My poor virgin eyes!" Lacey stammered, covering her face and burying it in Jace's back, away from the scene. Mason was still on the floor, glaring at me for pushing him off. I quickly threw him his shirt and jeans, pushing him to he bathroom before slamming the door, putting a hand on my head.

Lacey looked at me again, "Don't say that you didn't enjoy that."

I growled at her.

"So you did enjoy it?" Jace smirked at me.

"Of course she did! Her hands were tugging at his damn hair!" Lacey pointed accusingly.

Jace raised an eyebrow, "He never lets anyone touch his hair."

"Can we not talk about this?" I muttered, allowing a fully clothed Mason to come out the bathroom. "I'm having a shower." I said before I walked to my room

I could feel Mason's presence behind me as he followed me to my room before diving on my bed. Rolling my eyes, I grabbed a towel from the drawers before going into the bathroom. I pulled off my clothes, slipping into the shower.

I can't believe Lacey caught Mason and I! She is never going to let me live that down. And the worst thing? There was no excuse or way to tell her that what she saw, wasn't what she saw. Mason was lying over me! Jesus.

I had a quick shower before realising how much of an idiot I am.

'Hm, so what are you going to wear?' Raven snickered.

"Shit" I hissed. I wrapped a towel around my body, slowly opening the door. Mason was sat on my bed, thinking to himself before his head snapped in my direction. I looked nervously to my mate, watching his teeth pierce his bottom lip. Damn.

My eyes darted over to the closet where my clothes are. Mason's eyes follow, a small grin plastering his face. Squinting my eyes, I sprinted over, using my Nano Blood speed, but I wasn't quick enough.

My body was caged against the wall by Mason's body. I wanted the ground to swallow me. Here I was, standing naked in a towel, with an Alpha trapping me against a wall. I could always kick him in the nuts and then run for my life, apologise later? No, I'd be killed. I was focused on my thoughts that I didn't see Mason leaning closer until his lips made contact with the skin behind my ear, making me tense.

"You know," I could feel the smirk on his face as he kissed my neck, "You would look much better without this on." he tugged slightly at the towel that my fist clenched around.

"And you know," I whispered into his ear, "My fist would look pretty good planted in your face." I snapped the last part.

"Oh, feisty."

Growling, I swung my arm around, ready to punch him until it was caught in his grasp. My eyes widened- he's never caught my hand like that before. My back was firmly pressed against the wall, the fist in his hold pinned above my head. Mason smirked at me.

"I have one fist, tomboy." His eyes trailed around my face, landing on my lips, "I could easily grab the other."

I gulped, trying to remove myself from his grasp. I didn't want that type of relationship for a while, especially since I hate people looking at my body in such a way. His body pressed into mine as he inhaled my scent, "Get changed" he mumbled, one of his hands gripping my waist.

"Gladly" I muttered, pulling away and sprinting into my closet and closing the door. I flicked on the light, pulling out underwear, a top and some clean knee length shorts. My back leaned against the wall, drawing a deep breath. Mason made me feel nervous. I was nervous about what he could do to me. He could easily overpower me and not in a bad way, enough to make me feel weak at the knees.

God. I'm becoming such a girl.

I came out the closet, grabbing Mason by the arm and slamming his back against the wall. My forearm went across his chest as I glared daggers at him.

"Don't ever try to overpower me. Or I will make sure you can't make babies. Got it?"

Mason chuckled slightly, making me move my forearm up closer to his neck, telling him that I was serious, "Okay, got it." he raised his hands in mock surrender. I growled at him before releasing.

I heard a growl come from him before my body was scooped up and thrown on my bed, Mason following close behind. "Don't threaten me. I know you would love a family one day."

My face turned to disgust. "Oh hell no." I waved my hands in the air, pushing him from above me. He chuckled before wrapping an arm around my waist, pulling me into a hug which I gladly accepted until a question popped into my mind.

"Is Jace Lacey's mate?"