•Chapter 0.0•

- Journey To Wizardry -

Walking down the wet road, with her hair in a messy bun and tears streaming down her red face. She trudged her way across the side walk with her heavy bag strapped on her back.

Snickering crossed her ears, causing her to turn around and find a group of kids behind her. "Look who it is... Gloomy Gabby."

Gabriella held her breath as she tried not to cry in front of the group of people. "What? Not going to say anything." A girl said with bright blonde hair and brown eyes.

She made her way over to Gabriella while she just clutched her backpack straps. "You're just a freak. Look at you, you can't even talk!"

Gabriella looked down to the ground trying to hide her tears. "Just leave me alone..." She mumbled.

The girl rolled her eyes and started laughing. "Why should I? You're just a sick little girl." She cackled while her buddies laughed along with her.

Gabriella started walking away when the girl grabbed her shoulder pushing her to the ground. Gabriella raised her hands to cover her face. "Please don't!" She screamed, waiting for a hit to come across her face.

When nothing happened she removed her hands and looked around to find no one near her. She thought she was crazy, but just got up, dusted herself off, and went on her way home.

What she didn't notice were the little ants on the ground running in circles panicked.

_____

Gabriella's POV

I opened the creaky door with a sigh and walked into the house while taking off my shoes. I walked over to the kitchen while setting my bag down on the chair to see my mother humming and making dinner.

"Hey Sweetie, how was your day of school?" She asked in her sweet time while I looked down at the table not wanting to answer.

"Um... It went okay. I guess." I said softly and my mother smiled softly.

"And how are you feeling?" She asked while placing the food down in front of me.

I smiled. "Better. It's just after I take the Chemo Pill in the morning." She smiled and kisses my forehead.

"Well, I just want you to be okay. Oh! You also got this in the mail today." She lifted up a letter and handed it over to me.

"It's from a... Hogwarts?" She said a little sceptic about it. I furrowed my eyebrows and bit my lip while ripping up the envelope.

I opened the letter and started reading out loud. "Dear Ms. Gabriella Violet Rogers, We're pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardy. Please find the enclosed list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely, Minerva McGonagall."

I looked over at my mother as she had her eyes wide open.

"What!" We both screamed.

_____

After our moment of not trusting the letter, my mother came up with good reasons why I would be a witch.

"When you were younger, you used to cry and scream causing the whole house to shake. I tried to think that it wasn't you who was doing it, but it would make since as to why whenever you wanted a toy it would magically appear in your hands whenever I turned my back." She said while thinking about it.

I smiled at her while the door opened to show my father walking through the door. I jumped up and gave him a big hug.

"Hey kiddo, why are you up so late?" He asked while laughing.

I looked up at him. "I got a letter saying I'm going to Hogwarts!" I said excitedly.

His eyes went wide while I looked at him funny. "What's wrong?" I asked.

He sighed and rubbed his face. "I didn't think this would happen." He mumbled softly while my mother looked at him questionably.

I cleared his throat and looked at me with his blue eyes. "I am a squib, a wizard that doesn't have any wizard powers." He said while I looked at him in awe.

"Michael Rogers! Room now!" My mother shouted and caused me to cringe.

I looked at the anger in her eyes and quickly went over to my room. My night was filled with yelling and shouting from my parents as the fought over Hogwarts.

_____

After my parents argued over night, they got over it and allowed me to go to Hogwarts hoping that I would make some friends there instead of bullies.

My father kept talking about how we would go over to this place called Diagon Alley and how I would be able to get a wand and an owl.

Let's just say he was more excited than I was. He also told me how he was so mad that his siblings got to go to Hogwarts, but he couldn't.

But now since he has me, he can live his childhood through me. Not that I mind, but hopefully he doesn't go overboard.

After everything that happened in the last two days, I learned that I'm a witch.

______

Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, because I loved making it. Please leave a comment, vote, and follow me! Love you❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >