•Chapter 1.8•

- Full Moon Test -

The morning in the Great Hall was filled with Spring Fever as couples were snogging or very touchy, and girls were crying about not having a boyfriend and being single all year, and the boys horny for the crying girls.

But Gabriella, she was grimacing along with Remus and Peter at the sight of Sirius looking at every girl with boobs and James and Lily were cuddling closely together while sharing their breakfast.

Gabriella looked at Remus who was sickly green and playing with his food on the plate. She leaned closer to him while he grinned at her. "I'm fine Gabby, just not hungry." She rolled her eyes and stayed near him.

"You don't look so good Remus." She mumbled and he shook his head.

"I'm fine." He insisted. Sirius' eyes looked around the Hufflepuff table and landed on Alex who felt him staring and winked at him. His face held a smirk while Gabriella groaned.

"Please, don't do what I think you're going to do." Gabriella said while laying her head on Remus' shoulder causing James' eyes to travel over her.

Sirius smirked in her direction. "You know me too well Rodgers." She grimaced in disgust.

"I just got an imagine in my head that I didn't need." She muttered.

"You have know idea." Remus whispered and shivered slightly.

______

Gabriella's POV

Classes went by quickly as we took the OWLS. I was writing my essay about Herbology, before I had to deal with snapping dragon flowers. I shuddered at the thought, but continued with the test.

My eyes wondered over to Lily's stressed form who was tugging at her messy hair and writing frantically on the parchment.

Remus was calm and collective while taking his test while holding back the urge to leave from the pounding head ache happening. I could tell by the way he was about to break his quill.

James, Sirius, and Marlene were barely even paying attention while they would answer one look out the window and then answer anther one. I rolled my eyes at them.

But Peter, he looked scared, nervous almost while he was bitting his finger nails and furrowing his eyebrows.

I sighed and continued my tests and hoping I would pass with E's and O's only.

______

I landed on the Gryffindor Common room couch with a sigh with my head on James' lap while Lily and Marlene went to bed. Sirius, Peter, James, and I were waiting for Remus to leave for Madam Pomfrey to take him over to the Shrieking Shack.

James started playing with my hair and I hummed at the feeling. "Those stupid tests made my head hurt." I said while his fingers grazed my scalp.

Sirius chuckled and sat down by us. "No kidding, I think I'm going to fail." He joked while I looked at him funny.

"Stupid head." I muttered and he smacked my face causing me to jump. "SIRIUS ORIN BLACK!"

James sighed and looked at Peter. "Not again." They mumbled at the same time as I tackled Sirius to the ground and pulled on his hair causing him to playfully smack my arms away.

______

We were all under the invisibility cloak as we were heading down to the Shrieking Shack. We saw Madam Pomfrey leave and we all removed the cloak as I put my hair in a messy bun.

James came up to my side. "Just remember, this isn't Remus anymore. So do what you need to do." I nod my head and I looked up to the full moon.

It's shine glowed down on me as I sighed and I looked over at Padfoot who was sniffing the air and his dark black eyes looked at me with a shake of his head. Wormtail was on the ground standing in his hind legs and squeaking quietly. And Prongs who stood watching me as I grinned over at him.

I thought about Tigress and my body crunched down to the ground on all fours and my eyes lightened to bright blue with white fur and black stripes covering my body. I whipped my tail and looked at everyone as we heard a howl erupt the shack and we all crawled into the secret entering carefully.

I stalked at the very end and watched as I saw Remus hunched over on the ground with heavy breathing. I got over to the corner and Remus' eyes looked over at me and carefully walked over to me as my eyes scanned James and Sirius to see how I should react.

Sirius growled lowly, but Remus kept coming over and his muzzle come closely to my neck and sniffed causing me to tense in fear. He then lifted his head and growled at me while he raised his clawed paws causing me to pounce on him and knock him to the ground.

He howled in pain and I step over to Sirius growling at Remus as a warning. He got up and huffed at me and started running out of the Shack.

I watched as everyone else followed, but I waited and looked up to the sky. With a deep rumble in my chest I let a an ear piercing roar and followed the Werewolf for a night of adventure.

_____

We all fell asleep when Remus did on the forest floor. I woke up to someone shaking my shoulders. "Come on, Gabby wake up." They whispered and I opened my eyes to see the shinning sun beating down my face.

I looked at the silhouette to see James there with a small smile. "Come on Miss Priss." I rolled my eyes and got up to see Remus walking into the castle with Peter and Sirius at his sides.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned. "Well, that went better than expected surprisingly." I whispered and he laughed at me.

______

How was that everyone? Hopefully you all liked it. Please leave a Comment, Vote, and Follow!❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >