•Chapter 3.6•

- Cured -

Gabriella was in the middle of James and Sirius as they were passing gifts to each other from everyone. Gabriella was the first to open hers from Sirius and blushed as bright as a strawberry while whacking the back of his head.

"I am still pure." She whispered at him and hid the condoms from the Potter's. Sirius laughed in a barking manner and he patted her shoulder.

"Yeah, but for how long is the question." She growled at him and shook her head while opening the rest of them and Sirius gasped when he saw Gabriella's present was a hair treatment for his locks.

She chuckled at his face when he hugged her. "Thank you! My hair has been so dry because of the cold." He said and she laughed at him.

"You are such a girl I swear." She mumbled and James nudged her shoulder with his.

"Here you go." He said handing her a box that looked like it was wrapped by a toddler. She chuckled at his effort and he smiled sheepishly. "I tried to wrap without magic." He mumbled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I know. And I love it." She said and kissed his cheek and opened it to show a journal for her to write in.

She looked at him weirdly. "What is this for?" She asked and held it up while he laughed.

"Well, you have been really distant lately, so I thought you could write what you were thinking in this little journal." He said while handing her a beautiful white quill for her.

She smiled sweetly. "Thank you, I haven't had a journal before." She said and he pecked her lips.

"I know." He said cockily and Gabriella rolled her eyes and everyone got ready for Christmas dinner.

She smiled down at the journal and put it on her suitcase getting ready for the years ahead for her.

______

Gabriella's POV

I walked up to St Mungo's with James by my side. "Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" He asked and I smiled at his worried face.

"James, I am fine. It's just a check up to see if the Chemo is working that's all." I said and he sighed while squeezing my hand tighter.

"I know, I just want to make sure you're fine." He said and I smiled at him while kissing his nose.

"I'll be out in thirty minutes tops." I whispered and walked in to the front desk.

"Hi, I'm Gabriella Rodgers." I said and the nurse looked up and smiled at me.

"Hi sweetie, please follow me." She said and grabbed a notepad as I followed her to see my doctor.

I was scaled for my height and weight. Then put into a room where I waited a while looking over all the instruments for the doctor.

That's when the door opened and I smiled and looked at Dr. Adams. "How are you Gabriella?" She asked making me smile.

"I'm good. I'm great actually." I said and she nods her head while writing down some things.

"Well, that's good, I'm just going to take some blood and we should be able to see how your heart is doing." She said while taking a needle and stick big it in my blue vein.

I didn't even flinch, because of all the other tests I had to do before. The red crimson color in the vile was then disappeared for the nurses to check and see the blood count.

She then pulled her wand out and waved over my chest to show my ribs and lungs. She muttered a spell to see my heart that was beating and I looked at it as it was beating strong and healthy.

She smiled and I smiled back. "Well, Gabriella I have some news for you."

I looked at her with wide eyes. "Good or bad?"

______

I walked out of the white room shocked as James was reading a magazine. I was too concentrated at what Dr. Adams told me that James looked up and he jumped up and rushed over to me.

"Gabby? You alright?" He asked while I looked at him and smiled so wide that he looked at me weirdly. "What's with the face?"

I chuckled at him and gripped my hands on his shoulder. "I'm cured." I whispered and his eyes lighten up.

"What?" He asked like it would be the end of the world.

"I'm cured. It's- it's gone... I'm Healthy!" I screamed in excitement and he jumped with me.

"You're cured!" He held me up and spun me around.

"Oh my gods, you don't have cancer anymore!" I chuckled and smiled with him.

"I Don't Have Cancer Anymore!"

______

Gabriella is cancer free! Please leave a Comment, Vote, and Follow! Thanks so much❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >