•Chapter 2.0•

- Nightmare -

The Potter's house was quiet as Gabriella was asleep in her room. She missed being in her own home, but the Potters took her under their wings and allowed her to stay with them until she wanted to leave.

She couldn't thank them more enough when they were basically her parents now. She just prayed that her parents were watching her and hoped they would approve of this. They even took Sirius as well as he shared a bedroom with James.

That's the thing that Sirius and Gabriella had in common, they were both broken. One was disowned by his family, just because he believed in something different than what he was thought to believe. The other her family slaughtered for her to find at her doorstep and she didn't even get to live with her family till she was married and had children.

With both of their lives falling apart they had each other. Like brother and sister they would keep each other sane.

James would be there for both of them as well, but he didn't understand the loss. When your family is there for you, but then it's gone from your life. Just pulled away from Death and you can't see them again.

As Gabriella slept peacefully on her bed Sirius and James were in her bathroom trying to get the hair dye in her shampoo and conditioner bottle.

They were both snickering as the red hair dye dripped into the bottles and they heard rustling. Quickly they got up and ran out of their while they passed Gabriella who was sweating droplets down her head.

James stopped and looked at her as she was clenching the sheets and squeezing her eyes shut as her body shook in fear. "Stop please..." She mumbled and moved her head to the side.

Sirius came back in to see Gabriella and James. "She's having another nightmare?" He questioned and James nods his head.

"Mom and Dad said we shouldn't wake her up because their night terrors." He mumbled as he tried to hold her hand.

Sirius sighed as Gabriella started crying. "I just wish she would wake up."

_______

Gabriella's POV

I was tied on a chair as I tried to get out. My hands struggled and my eyes snapped up as I looked to see Voldemort laughing at me struggle. His pale skin and red snake like eyes were watching me as I struggle.

I watched as he came towards me with a cold stare. "Join me Gabriella, unlike your father you can live and be on my side." He said in a hiss while I shuddered.

I glared at him and shook my head. "Never!" I yelled and he just laughed again.

"Well then, here comes your little friend." He said while he waved over for me to see a head of bright red hair. My eyes widen as I see Lily's face blank of emotion.

"NO DONT DO IT!" I screamed as I tried to get out of the ropes. He just laughed and walked over to Lily.

"Then just say yes and it will be all over." He said and I looked at Lily sadly.

"N-no." I mumbled and tears fell out from my eyes.

He rolled his eyes and waved his wand. "Crucio." He muttered and Lily's scream filled my ears as I yelled for him to stop.

"You have a week till I kill your precious friend." He whispered into my ear.

My eyes snapped open breathing heavily as I saw James and Sirius at my side with worried eyes. I quickly got up and went over to the phone.

"Please pick up. Please pick up." I mumbled over and over again as the boys watched me curiously.

"Hello?" Lily asked as I sighed in relief.

"Lily?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Yes Gabby? What's wrong?" She asked and I sobbed silently.

"I-I just had an awful dream, I t-thought you were in trouble and..." I rambled and Lily stopped me.

"Gabby I'm fine... Why would I be in trouble?" I shook my head and sighed.

"No reason..." I finished and she sighed on the other end of the phone.

"Okay then. I'll see you soon alright." I nod my head.

"Yeah see you soon." I mumbled and hung up the phone while I ran a hand through my hair.

"Gabby? You okay?" Sirius said while walking over to me.

I nod my head. "Yeah, just peachy." I muttered and walked into my room to get ready for the day.

______

I grumbled under my breath during breakfast while everyone looked at my hair that was bright red. I glared up at James and Sirius as they had to hide their laughs as they eat their food.

"Mrs. Potter, did you know that a tiger can kill any animal in 52 different ways?" I asked not taking my eyes off the boys while their eyes widened.

"No, Gabby I didn't? How do you know that?" She asked questioningly.

"Oh, no reason, just something I learned with my own experience." I said and took a sip of orange juice.

My eyes scanned over James as he visibly gulped and Sirius who paled while I smirked.

______

Poor Gabriella having nightmares again. Let's just hope they don't come true. Please leave a Comment, Vote, and Follow. Thanks!❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >