•Chapter 4.8•

- Little Twins -

6 Months Later

The room was still, quiet, even peaceful as Gabriella and James was asleep. The room was dark and the sound that could be heard was the sound of their breathing. As they stayed asleep, thunder and lightening crashed down the sky and rain pelted down on the windows.

James tightened his grip around Gabriella as the sound startled him. His face scrunched up and he moved his head closer to her neck as he breathed in her scent. He sighed slowly and returned back to peaceful slumber as the storm quieted for a short amount of time.

Gabriella was scrunching her face when she felt her stomach flipping and cramping slightly. Her stomach was full fledged out of James T shirt she now wore for bed, because it was way more comfortable than anything else she wore.

Once another lighting strike crashed down her eyes flew open and she grabbed at her stomach in pain. She groaned and looked over at James as he just smiled in his sleep.

She quickly grabbed James arm in pain clutching it tightly. "James!" She yelled and he snapped open and looked around with his glasses in hand like he was holding his wand.

"Wha- what? Is everything okay?" He stuttered and Gabriella started panting.

"Baby." She flat out said and he rubbed his face.

"Baby. Okay, why don't we go back-" then his face goes into panic mode and he starts flying around the room. "Oh my Gods! The baby's coming! Okay we need the to go bag." He started and stammered around the room.

Gabriella rolled her eyes. "James I need to go to the hospital!" She yelled annoyed already and he gets the bag quickly and he helps Gabriella up from the bed and her water just broke.

"Oh my god, you just peed!" James said while she slapped his head.

"No James, my water broke!" She gave out and his eyes widened.

"Let's go." He said and used the floo to quickly hospital.

"Someone! We need a doctor!" James screamed as I grabbed his hand in pain of a contraction and he cried in pain slightly.

"Come this way honey." A nurse said and put me in a wheel chair and took me to a room.

________

Gabriella's POV

I was laying down on the hospital bed in pain and James by my side while I was breaking his hand. "Ow, ow, ow..." James kept muttering as my grip tightened.

Soon enough the doctor came in and she smiled at me. "How are you doing, Gabriella?" She asked politely making me angry for no reason.

"Shut the hell up and get this thing out of me!" I screamed as another contraction passed through and James chuckled.

"She didn't mean that." He said and I glared at him.

"I so damn mean it!" I said and sweat beading down my forehead.

She just kept smiling at me and looked over me. "Well, you seem ready to have this baby. Now why don't you give me a push." She said sweetly and I growled at her.

"I'll push when I damn-" I was cut off when my body jolted in pain as I pushed causing me to scream.

James winced and looked down at his purple hand while I squeezed harder. "There you go, a couple more." She said and I cried out in pain.

The more and more pain I was in the less I could push. "Gabriella I can see the baby's head, I need you to push really hard this time."

Tears welled in my eyes and I gave one last push. "Gods!" I screamed and then I heard wailing from a little new born and I opened my eyes to see a little baby.

The doctor gave the baby over to a nurse and I felt another wave of pain. "I-I thought this was done." I mumble and the doctor smiled.

"Gabriella, congrats you're having twins." She said and I screamed in pain all over again.

James smiled and patted down my hair. "Gabby, one more push, then your done and you can see them." He whispered and I cried out as another cry bursted out.

I took a deep breath and sighed in relief while removing my hand from James'.

I looked over at the nurse to show a bundled blanket colored blue. "A boy?" I asked and she nods her head.

"Yes, and a little girl." She said while I smiled and held the little baby and then she handed me the little girl.

I felt tears well up in my eyes forgetting all the pain and felt a wave of happiness wash over me. James kneeled down next to me and looked over our children.

"Well, what's their names?" The doctor asked and James smiled.

"Harry James Potter." He began.

"Haylee Lily Potter." I finished and she smiled while congratulated me again and left the room forums to be alone.

"This is perfect." I said as Harry opened his eyes and mumbled over at us.

James chuckled and kissed my head. "Yeah, but I don't think your hand is broken." He said while showing his blue and purple hand.

_______

Well everyone Welcome Harry and Haylee Potter! Please leave a Comment, Vote, and Follow! Thanks so much❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >