•Chapter 1.0•

- Saving Lily -

Everyone around Hogsmead had a big smile on their face and laughed. Gabriella was watching with Marlene on how Lily and James would do with their date. They watched as they went into Honeydukes and they laughed when Lily shoved chocolate into James' face.

That was interrupted when a snowball was hit the back of Gabriella's head and she fell into Marlene causing both of them to fall. Gabriella shivered when the frozen ice went down her jacket and she froze when she heard barking laughter.

Her eyes narrowed when she saw Sirius leaning on a lamp post laughing hysterically. "I'm going to kill you Black!" She yelled and went got up and started running over to Sirius.

He stopped laughing and picked up another snowball and tried to throw it at her, but she jumped on him and they both fell to the ground with a thud.

Gabriella and Sirius laughed, while Gabriella grabbed a pile of snow and shoved it in to Sirius' face causing him to stop laughing.

"Gabby!" He whined and tried to fix his mess of hair while Marlene helped her up and laughed at his misery.

Gabriella just laughed harder and saw James and Lily walk out of the shop and saw the three of them laughing and messing around Lily smiled and rolled her eyes.

"These are our friends huh?" She asked with an amused smirk.

James smiled and pulled her in to kiss the top of her head. "Yes, yes they are."

_____

Gabriella's POV

I looked around us as we were heading back from Hogsmead and I didn't see Remus. "Um... Where's Remus?" I asked and the boys froze slightly.

"He's uh, he's- he's with his aunt. Yep she's sick again." I rolled my eyes knowing that's last time they said she died.

"I thought she died last year?" I asked and they froze while I put my hands on my hips. "Now, what really happened to Remus!"

They all looked down to the ground and I just waited for them to answer. "Well..."

____

I quickly rushed into the Hospital Wing to see Remus there with new cuts and bruises. "Oh Remus." I cried and he jumped when he saw me.

"G-gabby?" He asked shocked that I found him. I quickly sat next to him while I gently grabbed his face to see the cuts healing slowly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked softly and he looked down scared almost.

"Because I was afraid you would look at me as a monster." He whispered.

I chuckled while he looked at me in confusion. "Remus, you fold your socks for gods sake! How the hell could I ever imagine you as a monster, even in your furry form?" I whispered at the end not wanting to be too loud.

Remus smiled and chuckled. "Why are you laughing at me?" He just shook his head with a big smile.

"James said the same thing when I told him." He said while I rolled my eyes.

"But I'm helping you out, Sirius and Peter told me everything. Even the amigus forms." Remus shook his head slowly.

"No! Three of my best friends are helping and I don't need another one risking their life for me." I teared up slightly.

"Aw, Remus." I hugged him and he just looked down at me confused.

"I was being serious. I don't want you getting hurt." Gabriella just rolled her eyes.

"If you haven't noticed I don't follow the rules really well."

______

We were walking back to the Common Room when I saw a group of people circling around something. "Oh great, another fight..." I mumbled.

I went over to the group of people to see a familiar head of red hair. "Oh no." I said and I saw Lily about to cry her eyes out when Severus was yelling at her.

"Oh now the Mudblood is going to cry." He said with a hiss causing me to step out and stand in front of her with my wand pointed towards his face.

"One more word and you're dead." I threatened while he just laughed at me.

"Oh, now another Mudblood, it's just a trashy sight." I growled and glared at him.

"Expelliarmus!" I yelled causing his wand to fly out of his hand and I smirked. "Stupefy!" He fell to the floor with a thud and I grabbed Lily's arm and took her away from the scene.

"Come on Lily let's get out of here." I mumbled as she cried onto my shoulder.

_____

It was the next day and I tried to make Lily go to classes or even to The Great Hall, but she just stayed in bed with tear stains.

I got up from her bed and pulled her blanket over her body as I got ready for the day. I sighed and went down the stair only for them to turn into a slide causing me to fall and scream.

I landed on something hard and I rolled my eyes seeing James there with a crooked smirk and his invisibility cloak on the floor.

"James Potter." I scolded him and he just rolled his eyes.

"I wanted to see how Lily was doing." He said sadly and I smiled.

"She's doing somewhat better." I tried to convince him. He looked right through my facade and just sighed.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over my house for the holidays with Remus, Peter, Sirius." I looked at him weirdly.

Then his eyes widen and he quickly shook his head. "Not like that it's for your amigus training." I laughed at him and kissed his forehead.

"Whatever you say." He was frozen and I got up and started going to class. "I'll see you in class James!"

______

Hey everyone! I hope you loved this chapter with James and Gabriella. Even though Lily did get called a Mudblood by her best friend. Please leave a Comment, Vote, and Follow. Thank you!❤️❤️❤️

| Edited |