•Chapter 4.2•

- I'll Throw A Dollar At It -

The sunlight shined through the bright white curtains, while streaming down on the couple that's been through everything. Death, hurt, loss, but they have each other and love. James' arms were wrapped around Gabriella's bare, tan waist. His face was peaceful and relaxed as for last night, he forgot his parents died at that moment.

Gabriella was laying her head down on his naked chest while it raised up and down with each deep breath. Her hair was all riled up in knots and clumps from James' hands running through it and tangling themselves in it.

Her face was full and flush as the sun hit it slightly, and a small grin on her face as she snuggled closer to James.

James sighed and tightened his grip to pull her closer and tangle his legs more with hers to feel her unmarked, smooth skin. The sight of both of them together was peaceful and loving, making them look like soul mates.

But it was ruined when Sirius knocked on the door causing James to groan and Gabriella to shut her eyes tighter. "Please, go away." She mumbled to his chest as he sighed.

Sirius then knocked harder and louder on the door and Gabriella's eyes shot open and James stuck his face in her hair with a growl.

Sirius then shot the door open with a smile. "Guys! Alex just said she found a beach house for all of us to go since we should spend Christmas together with friends!" He stated excitedly and then his traveled to the couple.

James and Gabriella jumped as they both tried to cover Gabriella. "Sirius!" They yelled at him while he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What? It's not like I haven't seen any of James or a girls body before. When I see something new I'll throw a dollar at it." He stated while waving it off.

Gabriella glared at him. "Okay, what did Alex want?" She said while pinching the bridge of her nose.

Sirius chuckled. "Christmas, with Quinn, Remus, and us." He said while smiling.

James rolled his eyes. "Okay, okay. When should we leave?" He asked while Sirius furrowed his eyebrows.

"The week of Christmas Eve." He said in a duh tone.

Gabriella took her hand off her face and she growled. "Okay Sirius!" She yelled and he smirked.

"Bye love birds." He said while walking out of their room. Then he poked his head out. "And I hope you covered up Prongs. Wouldn't want a little Prongslet anytime soon." He sang out.

Gabriella blushed and James smirked. "Not yet." He mumbled and Gabriella shook her head.

"Not anytime soon." She stated while pointing her index finger at him.

He chuckled and took her hand while kissing her knuckles. "Whatever you say love."

______

Gabriella's POV

I got dressed in jeans with a sweater as I walked back into the bedroom with my wavy hair dripping after my shower. I watched James as he stayed sitting in the bed with his hands covering his face.

I sighed and sat next to him with a small smile. "Do you want me to make you forget again?" I whispered at him and started kissing his neck softly.

He muffled a moan and looked at me with a small grin. "No, I don't need you to make me forget again." He chuckled and wrapped one arm around my waist.

I continued smiling and leaned my head on his shoulder. "James, your parents are in a better place..." I said with a sigh. "That's what I keep telling myself every time I think about my parents." I told him and felt unwanted tears start to pool in my green eyes.

He looked out the window. "I guess you're right." He said. "Thanks Gabby." He smiled down at me giving me a kiss on the top of my head. "I love you."

I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Love you too." I said and he smiled back.

"Let's go check with Sirius now, probably going to think that we're snogging again."

______

Just a filler chapter and just before Christmas break. Please Comment, Vote, and Follow! Thanks so much❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >