•Chapter 2.7•

- School Begins With Fun -

The train was gleaming as the sun hit it with its rays making it look beautiful as always. Gabriella sighed and looked over at James and Sirius as they ran off with Remus and Peter. She started carrying her luggage to the conductor as he placed her bag in the compartments.

She went up to the train and looked over the compartments to find an empty one for her and her friends. Before she could someone grabbed her arm roughly causing her to gasp in pain.

They took her into the compartment and they placed their hand on her mouth to make her stay quiet. "Shut up Rodgers." Severus whispered harshly causing her eyes to go wide.

He was paler than normal and his hair wasn't clean at all. She glared at him. "What do you want?" She hissed at him.

He looked down in shame. "I just came here to warn you." He said an she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What?" She asked slightly worried.

"Don't trust any Slytherin right now Rodgers. They're after you for your blood." He whispered causing her to flinch. "Lily was just a warning for you." He finished causing his eyes to water.

She gulped down her nerves and nods her head. "Got it." She said meekly and he gave her a firm nod and walked away in a rush.

She took a deep breath and sat down. She ran her hand through her hair with a sigh. That was after obnoxious laughter was heard out the compartment door. It opened and revealed the Marauders laughing at something.

They sat down and Gabriella gave a small smile. "What's so funny?" She asked and James sat down next to her while wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Nothing. Just had the best prank idea if your up to join us for the beginning year prank." She smiled and looked at all of them.

"I would hope so, now that I'm a Marauder." She said proudly while everyone laughed with her.

______

Gabriella's POV

I walked off the train to see Hagrid there getting all the first years. I smiled at went up to him. "How are you today Hagrid?" I asked while he smiled down at me.

"Good, thanks for askin' Gabby." He said and I waved goodbye to him while he let the first years go over to the boats.

When I went into the carriage with James, Remus, Peter, and Sirius we started planning. "So we have to make the timing right. When Dumbledore gets out of his seat that's when we plant the fizzler. Then Gabby will light the fireworks that will be set in the Slytherin table." Sirius said while pointing at the map.

I nod my head as he handed everyone a red and gold fizzler. We all smirked as the carriage stopped and we all got out as Janes and Sirius went off to the fireworks.

I sat down next to Marlene and Remus. Marlene saw me with the smirk plastered on her face as she sighed. "The beginning year prank? Now they tell you about it!" She yelled causing me to laugh.

"Yes Marls. I am after all Tigress." I said causing her to puff out her cheeks.

"Not fair." She mumbled and James and Sirius came back out of breath from running here.

"Now remember that one to the teachers and the rest goes off to the tables, ACCEPT Slytherin." James said and I smiled.

"Got it boss." I said and saw Dumbledore get up. We placed the fizzler into our drinks and started the enchantments.

"Welcome back, students! Let us step into the night and let us pursue the flighty temptress adventure. So dig in!" As he finished his speech the fizzlers started to head off to their right destinations.

I pulled out my wand and started the pink fireworks causing bright pink sparkles to burst into the sky and small unicorns to prance around the Slytherins.

The sparkles stuck onto them as they tried to wipe them off and scream as it wouldn't come off. The gold and red stream of light placed itself on the Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and teacher tables causing 'GRYFFINDOR IS THE BEST' to show up and causing their hair to turn gold and red.

I was trying so hard not to laugh as Dumbledore chuckled at McGonagall as she screech as her long grey hair turned into a red and gold color.

She glared at all five of us, but Dumbledore stopped her as he fixed everything causing me and everyone at the Gryffindor table to laugh. "Next time, I suggest for the color pink to everyone." Causing giggles to erupt from everywhere.

"I love our headmaster."

______

I headed to the Common Room with everyone and as I walked into my dorm someone stopped me. I looked at the person who grabbed my wrist to see James.

"If you have another nightmare, just come over to our dorm okay?" He said and I smiled.

"Thanks James, but I think I'll be okay." I said and hugged him causing him to tense up, but soon he returned it.

I grinned and winked at him. "Have a goodnight Potter." I whispered into his ear causing him to blush slightly.

"He will Gabby!" Sirius yelled causing me to laugh as James started wrestling Sirius.

I got up to my dorm to see Lily's bed empty and saw Marlene to stare at the bed as well. "I'm going to miss her." She mumbled and I hugged her.

"I'll tell you something that a special someone told me. The pain will be gone when we learn that she is not really gone." I said quoting James as Marlene sighed.

"Yeah. That sounds true." She said in my shoulder as I laughed at her.

"Come on Marls. We have school tomorrow." That caused her to groan.

"Ugh... I wish it was summer still." She muttered causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"What about your family?" I asked and her eyes widened.

"Never mind. Let school begin." I laughed at her comment.

______

Yeah! School has started again and their first prank was done. Please leave a Comment, Vote, and Follow! Thanks!❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >