•Chapter 3.9•

- Attack On Hogwarts -

In the Room of Requirements, a beautiful room was placed with the colors of white and gold with a small balcony. A king sized bed was placed with red and gold draped around the bed giving the couple privacy from the world.

Gabriella chuckled when James' lips tickled her neck. "James, stop." She laughed out and pushed him down the bed.

Her eyes were a vibrant green with her brown hair falling in her face as her mouth turned into a smile. She was in her sports bra and underwear as she straddled James waist.

James just rolled his eyes and put his head in the crook of her neck. "That's not what you said a couple minutes ago." He mumbled in her neck making her blush slightly.

"Shut up and kiss me." She mumbled and he smiled down at her as she wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed each other passionately.

Gabriella pulled away and muffled a yawn. "I want to sleep." She whispered and James yawned with her.

"Yeah, we probably should." He said back and rolled over Gabriella that caused her to laugh at him.

"Potter!" She yelled and he chuckled as her eyes fluttered close.

"I love you." She breathed out and James smiled at her.

"Love you too, Tigger."

______

Gabriella's POV

Screaming. That's the noise I woke up to with my body jumping up as my eyes scanned the area. The screams get louder as I'm more awake and I shake James to wake him up.

"James." I whispered and he woke up groggily looking for his glasses.

"What?" He asked and then the screams continued causing him to look at the door. I look at him with a questioning look.

"We should see what it is." I said and quickly grabbed my clothes and started putting my hair in a bun when James grabbed my arm.

"What? You're not going out there, Gabby." He said while I looked at him angrily.

"There could be people getting hurt out there, and you just want me to stay here and do nothing." I spat out and shook my arm out of his grasp and grabbed my wand while he sighed and put his shirt on.

I looked at him while crossing my arms over my chest waiting for a reply. "Okay, fine. But if you get hurt, I'm going to kill you." He said and I gave him a small smile.

"Same to you." I said and we opened the door to see students running away from Death Eaters in dark cloaks and skull masks covering their faces.

My face held terror as I started going around and looking for Marlene, Sirius, Remus, or even Peter. I started heading towards the Gryffindor Common Room looking for anyone.

That was when I heard an ear piercing scream causing me to wince and looked over, to see Liam on the ground withering in pain. I looked over at the Death Eater and clenched my jaw and raised my wand. "Stupify!" I yelled and he was thrown into the wall and fell to the ground with a thud.

I ran up to Liam as he got up weakly and looked at me. "T-thanks." He mumbled and I sighed.

"Family?" I questioned and he nods his head.

"Family." He said and I helped him up and ran with him to the Gryffindor Common Room.

A death eater showed up in front of us and I raised my wand again. "Expelliarmus!" I said and his wand fell out of his hand while I smirked. "Reducto!" I yelled and she flew out the window.

"Wicked." Liam breathed out and I chuckled rushed as we went into the portrait hole.

I sat him down on the couch and looked at his cut just above the eyebrow. "Are you gonna be okay?" I asked and he sighed.

"Y-yeah. Just be careful." He mumbled and I smirked.

"I always am." I said and got through the portrait hole to see death eaters still in the halls.

"How could this happen?"

______

Please leave a Comment, Vote, and Follow! Thanks so much!❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >