•Chapter 3.2•

- Strangled -

James woke up to the sound of light snoring near his ear. His eyes squinted and looked down to see brown hair covering his chest and neck like a blanket.

Gabriella was sound asleep with her eyelashes that fluttered on her cheeks and her breathing was relaxed as she had her mouth open and she snored softly with every intake of breath.

James furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't think that girls snored. But Gabriella does and she curled closer to James for warmth and sighed in content and didn't snore again.

She had a soft smile and James took some of her hair and started playing with it as he thought about last night events.

They played video games galore as Gabriella would yell if she thought he was cheating and pushed him every so often to stop him from winning which made him chuckle.

Then they ate pizza as she would make snide comments about his wins and keep telling him how she had more. After all that she got tired and James started playing Disney movies that Sirius loaned him.

Now, they were finally together. Official and he smiled proudly at himself. Gabriella woke up with a flutter of her eyes and she looked over James who had a smile on his face.

"What are you smiling at Reindeer Games?" She asked and James just chuckled and pulled her close which she could feel the warmth of his body radiate off him.

"I'm smiling about you." He said cheekily and kissed her nose to cause her to scrunch it up and furrow her eyebrows.

"Okay? But you know we have class right? And we're late." She pointed out as she looked over at the clock that was at nine.

His eyes widened and he gulped. "McGonagall is going to kill us." He mumbled while she laughed at him.

"Nice try. But she will kill you not me. I'm not the one who pranked her by stuffing catnip in her desk." She chuckled out causing James to gulp.

"I'm screwed."

______

Gabriella's POV

We got to class and James was severely yelled at as I slipped by McGonagall and sat next to Marlene who smirked at me. "So what did you two do last night?"

I rolled my eyes as her head was in the gutter. "Nothing like that! We just played video games and watched movies. I fell asleep, and James didn't want to move me back to the Common Room." I whispered and she sighed.

"Gabby, you're supposed to share the smut." She mumbled while I gasped at her.

"Marls, we didn't do anything!" I whispered yelled so McGonagall wouldn't yell at them for being too loud.

"Okay, okay. I just wanted to make sure, because if you did do anything I don't want to be an aunt yet." She said pointing her finger in my chest causing me to gasp at her.

"You're unbelievable. I'm not going to get pregnant." I said as I ran a hand through my messy hair.

"If you do can I name him Harry!" She said and I looked at her funny.

"Why Harry?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Because it would be funny to have a baby with no hair named Harry." She said and I chuckled at her while patting her shoulder.

"You are one of a kind Marlene." And she smiled with a chest poking out like she was proud.

"I know I am."

______

I was walking down the hall alone as I was heading to the Library when I heard footsteps behind me. I stopped and looked over my shoulder to see no one around and I shivered slightly as it felt like a pair of eyes were watching me.

I continued walking and then felt a rough hand grab my shoulder and push me into the wall where I saw steel grey eyes looking at me. "What do you want Lucius?" I asked with venom in my voice.

He held a wand to my throat with a sinister smirk. "Like you don't know Rodgers." He hissed while he pressed his wand deeper in my neck causing me to choke.

"You know the warnings and yet you don't listen do you?" He asks as my eyes widen.

I grabbed my wand out of my robe pocket and whipped it. "Flipendo!" I shouted causing his body to flip and hit the wall behind him.

I quickly rushed away and felt someone tug on my hair causing me to cry out in pain. "Where do you think you're going?" Bellatrix cackled and I whimpered as she pulled on my hair more.

"Bellatrix just get it done!" A voice whispered harshly. She pointed her wand at me.

"We want you to do something for us, before the Dark Lord does it himself." She said in my ear causing me to shiver in disgust.

My eyes watered as she tightened her grip. "What do you want?" I asked in defeat as they smiled at each other and started giving me my instructions.

________

I walked into the Gryffindor Common Room and into my dorm searching for the book Lily had before she died. I rushed more when I heard the door open and I hid my tears well.

"Hey Marls." I said with a fake smile and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Gabby? What are you looking for?" She asked while I looked around for the damn old book.

"Um... Do you know where the book about The Dark Arts went? The one Lily had." I finished while she went over to Lily's bed.

"Yeah. She kept it here. She never got to finish it when she... You know." She whispered at the end causing me to wince.

"Yeah. Thanks. I just thought I would return it." I mumbled and she smiled.

"Yeah go do that." She said and I quickly rushed out of there and headed into Moaning Myrtles bathroom where Lucius, Bellatrix, and Severus were waiting.

I held the book close to me as Lucius smirked. "There is the perfect little book your friend stole." He drawled out while I hid my anger.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked and Bellatrix went over to me.

"Well sweetie, first open it and read out loud the words for the summoning spell." She said in a sickly sweet voice while my eyes widened.

"B-but that would mean-"

She cut me off with a slap to the face. "We know, you half breed!" She screeched while I held my cheek.

I opened it and stared down the page. "What? Can't the little girl read?" Bellatrix asked in a baby voice while I held my tongue.

"I won't do it." I said and she grabbed my hair again causing me to wince.

"You better... Or we'll kill the Potter boy. Just like your little Mudblood friend." Tears pricked my eyes as I looked down again.

"I-i welcome the dark..." I started and then I looked over my wand that was shifting over near the sinks.

Bellatrix grabbed my face. "Did I say you could stop!" She yelled and Lucius grabbed her.

"Bellatrix. He said to just burn the book not kill the girl." He said lowly and Bellatrix kept arguing with him.

I reached my hand out and my wand flew over to it and I pointed my wand at them. "STUPIFY!" I yelled and they all fell to the floor and didn't move except Severus who just watched with wide eyes.

I pointed my wand over to him. "Either you walk away or you'll have to same fate." I said and he raised his hands in the air and slowly walked away.

When he went away I got Dumbledore and he took care of the matter.

_______

Wow... Why do you think they wanted to burn the book? And what was the summoning spell? You'll all find out soon enough! Please leave a Comment, Vote, and Follow!❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >