•Chapter 2.5•

- Tear In Her Heart -

Everything rushed inside the house to see Lily on the floor with her eyes wide open. A man was standing over her with a silver mask covering his face. "She was getting to close to the Dark Lord. She needed to be exterminated." He said in a monotone voice and raised his wand. "Adva Kadarva!" Causing a green bolt of light to strike him causing the group to gasp in shock.

Gabriella was the first to rush over to Lily. "NO! Lily please I can't lose you! Come back... Come back!" She screamed as she clutched her dead body close to her.

Everyone was in tears as they watched the girl hang on to her dead best friend. James stepped away from the group and hugged Gabriella at her side as she sobbed and mumbled about her not really dead.

What was worse for Quinn was she watched Lily's spirit as she was crying as well. "Please Quinn, tell them I'll be fine." She said causing Quinn to sob and drop to the floor.

Remus stayed with her as Quinn was going hysterical. Gabriella cold feel the ice cold of Lily's skin against her own. "I can't lose you too." She mumbled as James held her close.

"It's okay Gabby." James said holding her close. His his filled with guilt as he looked over Lily's dead body.

"No. No it's not." She muttered and hold on to Lily while James held on to Gabby.

______

Gabriella's POV

I was emotionless as they dropped Lily's body into the ground. Her parents were crying on each other while I had no tears left to give. James stayed near me the while time as I watched my best friend for the last time.

I leaned into him for support as I felt myself crumbling. "I can't lose anyone else." I said as he held on tight.

His eyes were glossy and red. "I won't let that happen." He said as he held tight on me.

My eyes focused on the people who started burying Lily. I looked away taking a deep breath. "I just want to go home." James nods his head and guides me to his parents telling them he was going to take me home.

When I apparated to the house it was like I was almost robotic. James sighed and looked at me. "Why don't you take a shower?" He asked while I just nod.

I headed up to my room and then went to the bathroom while I turned on the water. I stripped my clothes off and stepped into the shower feeling the warm water cascade down my back.

I closed my eyes and felt the water turn thicker. When I opened them again the water was red and sticky. I screamed as I tried to wash the blood off. I could hear pounding on the door as I cried for James.

The blood kept pouring down on me and I heard the door break open and James pulling me out. I cried onto his shoulder as he tried to figure out what was wrong.

I just stuttered and looked back at the water to see it was clear. My eyes watered and tears spilled. "I-it was blood." I said in fear as he wrapped me in a towel.

"Shh... It's okay. Come on, let's get you to bed." He said as I sobbed.

He pulled out my clothes and I got dressed while he was going to go get some water. I climbed in bed while James went over to me set the glass of water down while I stared blankly at the wall.

"Gabby?" He asked while I looked at him and grabbed his hand softly.

"Please stay with me." I said pleading. He sighed and climbed into the bed with me as I snuggled into his chest.

He held on to me and I sighed. "I don't know if I can take this anymore." I whispered and he pulled me closer.

"You're going to get through this, just like your parents. Okay?" I looked up at him.

"How can I?" I asked and he thought for a moment.

"Lily wouldn't want you to be like this. Just remember her, but don't feel like it's your fault." He said while I tried to smile.

"I'll try."

_______

Lily died! Hope you all don't hate me... Please don't hate me. Please leave a Comment, Vote, and Follow! Thanks❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >