•Chapter 0.5•

- The Past Mistake -

Gabriella woke up with feathers glued in her untamed hair. She rubbed her eyes while yawning. "Stupid Lily and her stupid pillow." She muttered while heading over to the bathroom while Marlene snored and Lily no where in sight.

She put her clothes on the counter top and started the hot water. After she took her shower, she got dressed and fixed her hair.

She looked over her pill container and shook it to see only one little green pill left. She sighed, but took it with a gulp of water.

She held the empty container and made her way towards the Great Hall. She opened the big wooden doors and felt a familiar warmth run across her body.

She felt a big smile erupt from her face and she walked over to Lily who was next to Remus.

Gabriella sat next to Sirius while she watched Lily and Remus converse. "So, are they talking about Hunger Games?" She asked while taking a piece of toast.

Sirius jumped clutching his chest. "Bloody hell, woman, scare me half to death why don't you?" Gabriella chuckled and held up her empty container.

"Since Lily is with Remus, I was wondering if you could come with me to get more medicine?" Sirius smiled sadly and opened his mouth to answer until someone interrupted.

"I'll go with you Gabs." Gabriella rolled her eyes and looked over at a mess of black hair and glasses.

She looked at Sirius who innocently shrugged. "Fine, Potter. Just don't forget it's for a life and death situation."

James grinned and opened the doors for her. "After you."

______

Gabriella's POV

I kept my arms crossed over my chest as James walked beside me. He looked over at me and then back over to the floor with a sigh. "Look, Gabby, what did I do? I have tried so hard to talk to you, but you just shut me down."

I sighed while looking down at the empty corridor. "You kinda... Made fun of me. And then you pranked me, causing me to have a heart attack."

James stopped while I kept going remembering what had happened.

'I was walking down the halls with books stacked in my arms. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to see a pair of blue and grey eyes.

"You're Gabriella right?" James asked holding something behind his back.

I smiled softly and looked at both of them. "Yeah. Why?" He smirked and held a present in my face.

"This is for you." I carefully took it and looked at the ribbons and bows.

"Um... Thank you?" I asked in a questions tone.

Sirius looked up with wide excited eyes. "Go on open it."

I bit my bottom lip and pulled the string causing a dung bomb to go off in my face causing me not to be able to breath.

I coughed and wheezed while feeling a familiar pain in my chest as tears spouted out of my eyes.

Everyone around us started laughing even James and Sirius as the watched me struggle to breath. "Oh, is the little baby going to cry?" James asked in a baby voice.

I fell over to the floor and Lily came by my side helping me up. "What have you done? She's sick!" She yelled at them while we headed to Madam Pomfrey.'

I felt a tear run down my face in embarrassment, but quickly wiped it away. "At least Sirius said sorry for his actions." I mumbled and looked behind me to see James gone.

I sighed and walked down the Hospital Hall all by myself.

______

After getting my medicine from Madam Pomfrey, I went to Potions to see Professor Slughorn writing on the board and only Lily and Marlene were in class at the moment.

I smiled and sat close to them. "Well, I can't believe you guys are having so much fun with out me." I said with a pout.

Lily laughed while Marlene rolled her eyes. "Shut up Gabby." They both said while Lily hugged my side.

"I heard that Potter took you to get your medicine. I'm sorry I didn't go." She said guilty.

I grinned at her. "You're fine Lily, you have to have more friends than just me." She smirked and started on her notes while the class begun.

"That's why I love you." She mumbled and I smirked.

"Love you too Mrs. Potter." After I said that Lily glared at me for the rest of the day.

______

How was that for everyone? You got a little back story as to way she hates James so much. But soon that's going to change. Please leave a Comment, Vote, and Follow!❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >