•Chapter 4.4•

- Wedding Day -

Gabriella walked into another store with Alex, Quinn, and Marlene. She sighed when she saw the same white colored gowns with a groan. "I told you guys already, I don't want to wear white." She pleaded and Marlene hushed her.

"They don't just have white your Highness." She teased and she quickly called someone over as Gabriella rolled her eyes and huffed.

"It's mine and James' wedding, not Marlene's." She mumbled while Quinn laughed at me while sitting on my lap.

"Yes, but she is also the one who's planning it, and helping you pay for the dress." Alex said and sitting next to us.

Gabriella looked over to see a woman walk up to us with Marlene by her side as they look alike. They both look the same. The blonde wavy hair and brown eyes.

The woman came up to me and smiled sweetly. "Hi, you must be Gabriella, the best friend my daughter keeps talking about."

Gabriella grinned back. "That's right. Your her mother?" She asked and the woman smiled showing some wrinkles around her eyes.

"Yes. Call me Rose." She said while taking her arm.

"Now let's find this blush dress you keep talking about." She said while everyone smirked and waved me off while Gabriella was dragged away.

______

Gabriella's POV

I sat down in one of the seats while Rose kept looking at all the colorful dresses. There were red, blue, and even a dark purple she saw.

Then Rose started taking all the blush colored dresses she saw and placed them on the rack. "Now, tell me what you were imagining." She said and I smiled.

"I want a ball gown with ruffles and sequence on the top." I said while she started placing some dresses back.

"Okay, and how long do you want the train?" She asked while I thought about it.

"Nothing too long but it still drags on the floor." I said and she smiled while pulling a dress out of the pile.

"Let's try this one." She said and I smiled while looking at it.

______

James POV

My leg bounced up and down as I waited down the aisles and in my tux. Sirius chuckled and patted my shoulder. "Mate, why so nervous, you know she's going to say 'I do'." He said trying to make me feel, but the nervous kept in my stomach.

"I don't know, it's just, what if something happens and-" Remus stood up and shook his head.

"Mate, everything is fine. Dumbledore put the best guards on watch as she's getting ready right now." He said and I sighed while rubbing my face.

"You're right. Okay, I just need to breath." I mumbled while taking a few deep breaths.

Remus and Sirius smiled while fixing some things with the area and I just sat there waiting for everything to begin.

______

Gabriella's POV

I looked into the mirror and smiled at the beautiful dress that was on my body. I looked at Marlene, Alex, and Quinn who had some tears in their eyes.

"That's the dress!" They screamed and I smiled.

"It's the dress." I whispered as they all hugged me.

_

I sighed and paced the room feeling goosebumps erupt on my arms. Alex rolled her eyes and pushed me back down in the chair. "Stop your pacing, and let me get your makeup done." She mumbled while drawing the eyeliner on my waterline.

If I could roll my eyes, I would. Quinn helped Marlene with my hair as they were all in the brides maid dresses and I smiled at them.

"Thanks for being here with me." I said and Quinn hugged my shoulders.

"That's what friends are for, Gabby." She said and Marlene smirked.

"Or should we call you Mrs. Potter?" She asked teasingly while I blushed.

"Not yet." I said and started heading over to the aisle.

_______

James POV

Everyone was gathered around for the celebration as they sat down in the chairs and chatting amongst themselves. I sighed and stayed up front. Sirius and Remus both stood up when the music started and they smiled at me.

"Good luck mate." Sirius said and Remus grinned.

"Break a leg." He whispered as they all went over to the girls as I only saw a sliver of a ruffle. I smiled and relaxed slightly thinking about Gabby walking down the aisle.

________

Gabriella's POV

I heard the music start playing and Sirius and Remus both came up to the doors to walk Alex and Quinn.

Marlene smiled and took a basket of flowers and started first. I heard the awes of people seeing her in the bright blue dress.

I sighed and but my lip while Quinn and Remus were next walking down the aisle and then after a few moments it was Sirius and Alex.

I sighed again when I knew I was going to walk down the aisle by myself. I took a deep breath and held the bright blue roses, and light pink ones in hand.

The big brown doors opened and everyone stood up when they looked over at me. I smiled and walked down slowly and looked at everyone who came.

My eyes saw Dumbledore who was smiling and saw a tear shed his eye. I chuckled and looked down the aisle to see James. His hands were nervously twiddling his thumbs and I smiled at him.

His eyes locked with mine and he smiled back. I finally got over to the front of the podium and everyone sat back down.

"Welcome everyone, to a beautiful ceremony." I didn't even pay attention to the priest as I study James who was studying me.

"James Potter, repeat after me." The priest said while James took my hand.

I smiled up at him. "I, James Potter, take you, Gabriella's Rodgers; to have and to hold, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part. I love you." He breathed out and I smiled with tears shedding my eyes.  He put my ring around my finger while I sniffled.

"Gabriella Rodgers, repeat after me." He said again and I took a deep breath.

"I ,Gabriella's Rodgers, take you, James Potter; to have and to hold, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part. I love you too." I chuckled at the end he he smiled, while I slipped on a gold band with one diamond in the middle.

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." He said while I he pulled on my waist and put his lips on mine while dipping me close to the ground.

There were wolf whistles and people cheering for us while I chuckled and pulled away. "Ready to dance?" He asked while I shook my head playfully.

"Yes, yes I am."

_______

FINALLY SHES GABRIELLA POTTER! This is not the last chapter though, so please leave a Comment, Vote, and Follow! Thank you all so much!❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >