•Chapter 4.6•

- What Just Happened -

Gabriella was sleeping peacefully, as James woke up and blinking a couple times and sighing. He rubbed his eyes a couple times and looked to his right to see Gabriella.

He chuckled as she was placed across his chest and he kissed the top of her head softly. "Gabby..." He mumbled and she stirred slightly, but didn't do anything else.

He smiled and carefully moved her head off his chest and went to the bathroom. Gabriella felt the shift and opened her eyes slightly and looked around the room.

She sat up slowly and felt her stomach churn again. Her eyes widened and quickly rushed to the bathroom. She didn't even care that the shower was running and got rid of the contents in her stomach.

Gabriella got up and flushed the toilet with a deep breath. James stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. "Hey, Gabby, it's okay." He said while she was washing her mouth.

She stopped and leaned on to James. "No, no it's not. Something is wrong." She said and rubbed her forehead.

She sat down on the counter of the sink while he rubbed her arms and shoulders. "Okay, tell me. What's wrong?" He whispered and Gabriella started thinking.

"Um... What day it is?" She asked and James furrowed his eyebrows.

"Um, January 17." He said while Gabriella's eyes widened.

"I'm late." She mumbled and looked around for her wand.

James looked at her even more confused. "Late? What do you mean by..." Then he suddenly got a huge smile on his face.

Gabriella was still looking for her wand when James came to pick her up. "YOU'RE PREGNANT!" He screamed out happily while Gabriella was biting her lip trying to hide her smile.

"I'm pregnant..." She mumbled and James set her down on the ground and kissed her lips.

"Oh my god!" He yelled and she laughed and hugged him.

"We're going to be parents!" She exclaimed and James laughed and cheered along with her.

________

Gabriella's POV

I was laying on James chest as he kept his hand on my slightly swollen stomach. James chuckled at me. "What's so funny?" I asked while I looked over at him.

He chuckled and again and looked in my eyes. "I just can't believe we are going to have a baby." He said and I smirked.

"Well, it's all your fault." I stated and covered my chest with my arms.

He gasped. "My fault?" He asked and I nod my head.

"Yeah, if you just remembered the condom then I wouldn't have to be pregnant." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say, love." He said and I laughed.

"I just thought the bloating was because I was about to have my period, nothing too big." I mumbled and he rubbed his hand on my slight stomach.

"So... It's been two months then." He thought and I smiled.

"Yep, two." And he bit his bottom lip slightly.

"You shouldn't be this fat." I gasped and hit his leg.

"I'm not fat, just pregnant." I stated for a fact and he laughed.

"Fine, fine, pregnant, your stomach still shouldn't be this big, babe." He said with a slight smirk. "Maybe it's twins?" He suggested while I groaned.

"I swear to god, if it's twins, you're dead."

________

We decided to head over to a small diner for dinner. The waiter sat us down at a little table outside and I took in a deep breath for the fresh air. James smiled and looked over the menu.

"Is it bad that I'm craving a peanut butter and pickle sandwich?" I whispered at him and he chuckled.

"That sounds gross. Why don't you get the alfredo chicken?" He suggested and I laughed.

"Sure, but does that mean I get the peanut butter and pickle sandwich later?" I asked raising an eyebrow and he laughed again.

"Why not?" 

______

After dinner we went back over to the cottage and I sighed while laying on the bed. "My feet hurt." I mumbled under my breath.

James laid next to me while pulling me close to his chest. "But I love you." He said and I just rolled my eyes.

"I don't see how you loving me helps my feet." I laughed out and he smiled.

"It doesn't. I just wanted to make you laugh." He whispered and kissed my lips softly.

I kissed back while pulling myself onto his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck. I pulled away for a second and smiled. "I love you too, Reindeer Games."

He rolled his eyes and flipped me over on my back. "Oh you're so going to get it Tiger Paw."

______

Please leave a Comment, Vote, and Follow! Thanks so much❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >