•Chapter 3.8•

- Danger -

Hogwarts has been very grey since the Dark Lord has been recruiting Death Eaters around Britain. Gabriella looked around and saw people from everywhere trying to stay away from all the Slytherins at all cost.

She sighed and saw Marlene walking towards her with her hair bright blue and her face was red with anger. "I'm going to kill your boyfriend and his friends." She hissed at Gabriella while she tried to contain my laughter

"I-I am so sorry-" She was cut off by my laughter and she clutched her stomach at how funny Marlene looked. Her face reddened more.

"That's it." She said and tackled Gabriella to the ground as she laughed at her. "Give me the spell to fix my hair!" She yelled as James and Sirius just came down the hall to see Marlene shaking Gabriella and Gabriella laughing.

James laughed at the sight. "Well, she doesn't know the spell, so..." James said while Sirius was barking with laughter.

"Do you have the spell, Prongs?" He asked and James eyes widened.

"I thought you did the spell?" He looked at Marlene with pure fear.

Sirius' laughing stopped. "Oh, no." He mumbled and Marlene stopped when she heard his voice while Gabriella was still laughing.

"BLACK! POTTER! You're dead!" She screamed and they both started running away while Gabriella was still on the ground laughing.

"Her face with the hair looks like Captain America!" She said at out of breath.

______

Gabriella's POV

I walked into the Great Hall and saw almost all the older Slytherins gone. It looked like first, second and third years were there only. My eyebrows furrowed and felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to jump.

I sighed when I saw it was just James who was breathing heavily. "Did you run away from Marlene?" I asked with a chuckle.

His head went up and down as his eyes were wondering around the table. "Yes. She can be very scary." He said out of breath and I patted his chest.

"James, that's sad that you think Marlene is scary when she's mad. You haven't even seen me." I teased and started heading to my seat as I sat next to Alice.

She smiled and looked up at me with Frank in front of her. "Hey Gabby." She said while Frank smiled at me.

"Hey Alice." I said and looked over at the Slytherin table again. "Do you know where all the older Slytherins went?" I asked and she sighed while shaking her head.

"Dumbledore doesn't even know. He said something about a great evil and all that." She whispered and I deeply sighed.

"Great." I mumbled and hoped that nothing too bad would happen.

_____

I sighed and slumped down on the common room couch as my eyes fluttered close. Yet I still had to watch the halls for any students out of bed.

Then someone sat down beside me and I peaked one eye open to show my bright color. James smiled when he saw me and laid his head down in my lap while I chuckled at him.

"What are you doing James?" I asked in a playful tone while running my fingers through his messy black hair, trying to make it better, but really making it worse.

He sighed in content and shivered slightly. "I was going to wake you up, but you weren't even sleeping. So I just decided to join you." He said tiredly.

I smiled sweetly and leaned closely to his face. "Well, we have to go out in the halls soon." I whispered and he gave me a boyish grin.

"Yeah, but that can wait." He mumbled and kissed my lips passionately. I smiled into the kiss and his body raised up while his hands went over to my waist.

My arms wrapped around his neck as our bodies became closer together. Just as his tongue slid across my bottom lip, someone cleared their throat causing both of us to pull away.

I could feel heat travel to my cheeks down to my neck as I look at Remus who had a smug smirk on his face.

"Aren't you two supposed to be leaving?" He asked and James cleared his throat.

"Um, yeah. We'll just leave." He said and grabbed my hand as we left the Common Room, both of our faces red.

"Next time, we'll snog in the room of requirements." I mumbled and James smirked.

"Why? So we can go farther." He stated and I smiled and hit his chest while walking away.

"You never denied it!" He yelled at me.

______

Please leave a Comment, Vote, and Follow! Thanks!❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >