•Chapter 0.2•

- The Sorting -

Gabriella's face was stuck in a map while her parents were trying to find platform 9 3/4. She looked up and then back down with furrowed eyebrows and her teeth digging in her lip.

"I don't understand! There's no platform 9 3/4." She mumbled while her father chuckled at her.

"There is Gabby, it's just hidden." He said said simply.

She groaned and threw the map away while grabbing her luggage. "Stupid map..."

Her parents chuckled and held hands with one another while they looked over the barrier. "Ready Gab?" Her mother asked while Gabriella just looked at the column.

"What am I supposed to do? Run into it?" She joked while looking over her owl.

"No, you go through it." Her father said seriously and Gabriella started laughing.

"Oh, that was a good one dad." When she didn't hear him laugh with her she looked up with wide eyes.

"You're kidding right?" She asked while her mother shook her head.

"No, just go through and we'll meet you there." Gabriella took a deep breath and looked over her parents.

"If I die, remember I loved you." She said dramatically.

Her mother laughed at her antics and pushed her along. "Stop playing Gabriella and go."

She looked over the wall and started running. When she felt a cool breeze instead of a concrete surface she opened her eyes to see a beautiful red gleaming train.

"Woah..." She said in awe.

She looked behind her to see her parents smiling at her reaction and her mother crying.

"Mom..." Before she could finish her mother run towards her squishing her lungs.

"Hon, I think you're going to kill our daughter." Michael said trying to let his daughter breath.

"Sorry, I will just miss you so much. And don't forget to write a letter to me every month. If you don't I'll hunt you down." Vanessa threatened trying to let her daughter leave.

"Mom, I'll be fine. Trust me please." Her mother sniffled and leaned her head on her husbands shoulder.

"Go on honey, make some friends." I smiled and quickly went over to the train.

"And don't forget your medicine!" They both yelled at the same time.

I chuckled and looked out the window. "I won't!"

I sat down in the empty compartment and looked over my textbook and started reading.

_____

Gabriella's POV

My nose was stuck in a book while a knock on the door made my head snap up. I looked at the glass door to see a girl with bright red hair and green eyes open the door with a boy who had black hair and almost black eyes.

"Excuse me, I was wondering if we could sit with you? Everywhere else is full." She said in a polite voice.

I smiled and nod my head. "Of course. There is plenty of room." I said carefully and looked back over my book.

"Oh! You're reading the Hogwarts a History too." I looked at her bright green eyes and smiled.

"Yeah, I wanted to know about Hogwarts before I got there and spend the rest of my life there." She chuckled and sat next to me.

"Well, I have a feeling we're going to be best friends." She said and told me somethings about the Wizard School.

_____

When we got off the train, I hopped of the last stair and a voice rang in my ears. "Firs' years, firs' years to te' boats!" A faint said while ringing a bell.

I grabbed onto Lily's hand and dragged her along with Severus. "Come on, guys!"

Lily chuckled at me while I took the front seat and watched as the boats moved on their own.

I giggled in excitement and let my eyes wander the area. I looked over another boat to see familiar brown eyes.

"Remus!" I yelled and waved my hands frantically in the air.

He chuckled and waved back. "Hey Gabby!"

I smiled and looked at his friends. A boy with long black hair, and a smirk covered his face, another who was a little chubby with brown hair and light hazel eyes, and the last boy had messy jet black hair with round glasses covering his blue eyes.

I then looked back over to Lily and smiled when we got towards land. "Welcome to Hogwarts Lily."

_____

I went up the stair with Lily and Severus behind me while my eyes gleamed with excitement. "Welcome First years, now I want you all to follow me to the Great Hall as you will be sorted into four houses. Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, and Slytherin."

I smiled not really caring for what house I got into as long as I was in one. I followed all the students until we went towards two big wooden doors and the woman stopped us. "Now, I want you all to wait here until the doors open."

She went away and we waited. I looked around until I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Remus. "Hey Remus!" I said while giving him a hug.

He chuckled and hugged me back. "What house do you think you'll be in?" I asked looking at the group of people behind him.

"Well, I don't really care as long as I'm not in Slytherin." He said sheepishly and I looked over the rest of them.

"And you all are?" I asked with a grin.

The boy with black hair and a smirk still on his face came forward. "Sirius, Sirius Black." He said while pulling his hand up towards me.

"Gabriella Rodgers." I grinned and took his hand.

"Hope to be in Gryffindor." He said while a boy near him sneered at him.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked over the chubby boy. "And you?"

He looked up and blushed. "U-um. P-P-Peter Pettigrew. Hope to be in Gryffindor as well."

I grinned and looked over the last boy. "James Potter. Gryffindor." I rolled my eyes.

"Wow, so original." I said and looked over my book.

When the doors started to open my nervous started to dance around and I took a deep breath.

"Oh gods."

_____

Hey everyone! Hope you all liked how she met everyone. Next chapter you'll know what house she'll be in. Please leave a Comment, Vote, and Follow! Thanks❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >