•Chapter 4.3•

- Proposal -

Gabriella was packing her clothes as James was rushing around her to get his stuff that was in her and his room. James was in full panic mode, because he wanted to propose to Gabriella without her knowing anything was going on.

Sirius looked over at his friend with furrowed eyebrows. "Mate, if you don't want her to find out, you need to relax just a bit. You look like you've been through hell." He said while James glared at him.

"I'm trying, alright. Look all I know is that I'm freaking out the she's going to find out, then I'm doomed." He finished with a sarcastic smile.

Sirius rolled his grey eyes. "Now, you're just over dramatic." He said calmly and looked over at James who was playing with the small black box. "She's going to say yes no matter what you do." He said while placing a hand on his tensed shoulder.

James bit his lip while he watched Gabriella keep packing her clothes and presents into the suitcases. "You don't think it's too early?" He asked while looking back at Sirius who smiled.

"Mate, you loved her since second year and you've been with her for 2 years now. I think that classify's that it's time." He said and patted his back.

"But wait until Christmas and ask her then alright." He said and James sighed while putting the ring in his suitcase.

"Okay, I got this."

_______

Gabriella's POV

I sighed as I finished zipping my suitcase up and I looked up at James who was nervously looking around the room. "James, you alright?" I asked and he smiled stiffly.

"Yep, I'm alright." He said while swinging his arms around. I chuckled and went close to him.

"You sure?" I asked again and he wrapped his arms around my waist while I wrapped mine around his neck.

"Yes I'm sure, love. Just nervous you're going to find my present for you that's all." He said while nervously laughing.

I rolled my eyes. "Must be a very important present then." I whispered and kissed his cheek.

I walked away with hearing him mumble and I looked back over him. "What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing!"

______

We all stepped out of the house with our suitcases in hand. I smirked at Sirius. "First one there is a rotten dragons egg!" I yelled and Sirius' head popped up and quickly left before anyone, making me laugh.

James came over to me while wrapping an arm around my waist. "You just have to mess with him don't you." He said while I chuckled.

"Of course, he started it this morning while throwing cereal at me." I said dramatically while James kissed my lips unexpectedly.

My eyes widened and he pulled away right after. My mouth was slightly open. "Wh-what was that about?" I asked and he chuckled nervously.

"You know I love you right?" He asked innocently while I watched him.

"Yes, you tell me everyday and night." I said while grabbing his hand. "What's really wrong James? You can tell me." I said while watching his every move.

He sighed while taking my hand up to his lips. "Nothing, I'm just madly in love with you." He said and I bit my lip.

"Okay..." I mumbled and we apparated to the beach house hand in hand while Sirius was complaining to Alex.

"But she tricked me! And I didn't do anything at all today!" He said while Alex rolled her perfect hazel eyes.

"Yeah right, Sirius. Just leave her alone." She said while her eyes looked over at us and she smiled widely at me.

"Gabby! Oh it's so good to see you, again." She said and I chuckled at her and gave her a hug.

"Good to see you too, Alex." I breathed out and she pulled away from me while going over to James.

I looked at Sirius with a giggle. "You fell for it!" I pointed at him while his face turned red with anger.

"Rodgers!"

________

I finally unpacked everything in the room and let out a giant sigh. The door squeaked open and I looked over to see James in his swimsuit. I laughed at him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out for a swim?" He said while I shook my head.

"Why, are you going to drown me?" I teased and he smiled.

"Now that you mention it..." He said while I shoved his shoulder.

"I'll be ready in a minute, okay?" I said while he kissed the top of my head.

He walked out and I shook my head while biting my bottom lip. "Weirdo."

I put on my swimsuit and started walking down the stairs to pass Alex and Sirius on the couch. I screamed and covered my eyes. "Why don't you do that in your room!" I said and Sirius laughed at me.

"Gabby, we weren't doing anything." He said and I uncovered my eyes.

"I know, but I thought I would at least scare you." Alex grabbed a pillow and threw it at me.

"Nasty minded." She muttered while I headed over to beach. I smiled and saw James there at the edge of the water shuffling his feet.

I furrowed my eyebrows and walked over to him. "I thought you wanted to go for a swim, not a walk." I chuckled and he looked up at me while I saw Sirius cast a spell in the air and music started playing.

"James?" I asked for an answer and he grabbed my hands.

"Gabriella Violet Rodgers, I know that we have known each other for 7 years and we've been together for 2, but I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. So Gabriella, will you marry me?" He asked while holding out a little black box to show a gorgeous golden ring with a medium oval diamond in the middle.

Tears fell from my eyes as I nod my head. "Yes, I will!" I yelled and jumped on him causing both of us to fall in the water.

I smiled happily and kissed his lips. "Is that why you were all nervous?" I asked and he blushed slightly.

"Well, I didn't know if you would say no in my face, knowing you, you would." He said while I rolled my eyes.

"I love you." I mumbled and kissed his lips.

"I love you too." He mumbled against our lips.

________

Aww, guys they're engaged and the next chapter they will be married, because I'm creating a new book with Harry and someone new for this series. Please leave a Comment, Vote, and Follow! Thanks!❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >