•Chapter 3.1•

- Date -

James was rushing in and out of the Room of Requirements by grabbing all sorts of supplies and food. Sirius and Remus watched him as Peter just laughed at his attempt to be romantic.

"Do you think he's an alien?" Sirius asked in a low voice.

Remus kept looking over him. "Maybe a carbon copy?" He assumed and Peter chuckled at them.

"No, because if it was either, they would know this wouldn't work for Gabby." James rolled his eyes and looked at his work.

Maybe Peter was right. Gabby didn't really like all the romantic and fluffy stuff. She would rather go on a workout spree than having a picnic and wearing a dress.

He sighed an ran a hand through his messy black hair. "Alright. Maybe I should just not do anything." He added and sat down next to his friends.

Sirius patted his back. "No, look mate, we can help you." James just laid his head on the floor.

"I don't want help though." He breathed out and Remus chuckled.

"It's okay to have help, James. Sirius was way worse about Alex." Remus said causing Sirius to furrow his eyebrows.

"No I was not!" He whined and Peter snorted.

"Yes you were." He added and they started helping James out with his date for Gabriella.

Once they finished James smiled. "Thanks mates." He mumbled and Sirius ruffled his hair.

"Is that all we get?" He asks and Remus made the two separate.

"Stop messing with each other and let James have his day." He said and Sirius rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, so the two love birds can get married." He said lovingly causing James to push him away.

"Not true." He muttered and they exited out of the Room of Requirements and they saw Alex walking up.

"Where have you guys been? Gabby went on all freak mode, because she thought you guys were dead." She joked and Sirius went to her side in a second as she glared at him.

"Ah, come on love, we were just helping our little Prongs here." He said and Alex chuckled.

"Okay, you're off the hook, but only because you were helping James." She said pointing her finger at Sirius who grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Understood, Love." James couldn't help but notice the spark in their eyes as they met as he chuckled.

"Alright I'm leaving to meet up with Gabriella as you two snog your faces off." He said and started walking towards the Great Hall to find Gabriella.

______

Gabriella's POV

I walked in the Great Hall while my eyes started searching for James, Sirius, Remus, are even Peter. "Come on you guys." I mumbled under my breath and ran a hand through my thick brown hair.

My eyes filled with worry and soon the Great Hall doors opened to show James as I sighed and walked up to him. "Where were you?" I asked while hitting his chest.

He gasped in pain and bent down. "Nice to see you too." He breathed out and I chuckled and gave him a hug.

"Where were you? You even missed first class." I said as he chuckled and moved a strand of hair covering my eyes to my ear.

"I was wondering if you would like to have a date with me this evening?" He asked while I chuckled and got closer to him.

"I would love to Mr. Potter." I whispered and he grinned.

"Meet me at the Room of Requirements at nine tonight. Wear something comfortable." He said and grabbed my hand while I looked at him funny.

"Usually the girl would wear something fancy?" He smirked.

"Maybe this isn't a normal date?" He suggested while I smiled and leaned close to his ear.

"See you at nine." I whispered and kissed his cheek and left.

I didn't look back as I was going to get ready for this date.

______

I was wearing I knitted crop top and black leggings with tennis shoes, with my hair up in a messy bun. I was walking slightly to the Room of Requirements with out getting caught by Filch.

I saw James there looking nervous in a t shirt and sweatpants

I saw James there looking nervous in a t shirt and sweatpants. "Don't you look comfy." I teased while his eyes scanned over me.

"You do as well." He said and a door appeared as we entered. My eyes widened as I saw the whole room lit with fairy lights and blankets were everywhere set with pillows.

A tv was playing a movie and there was a PlayStation there with video games stacked around. I smiled and looked over James who was twiddling his thumbs.

I smiled and pulled him close in a hug. "It's perfect." I whispered and grabbed his hand.

"But I'm going to beat your arse in Halo." I said and he chuckled.

"I know you will, because I have no clue how to use any of this."

______

It was near the end of the night as my eyes were barely staying open as we were watching Big Hero 6. James' arms were wrapped around my petite waist as my head laid in his chest listening to his heart beat.

I smiled and looked up at him. "Is this is your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I don't know is it working?" He asked and I smiled and kissed him sweetly in the lips.

"Yes it worked." I mumbled on his lips and he smirked.

"Well then Ms. Rodgers. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I smiled.

"Gladly." I said and he kissed my lips again as I pulled away.

My eyes rested my eyes as James pulled me close. Then I was consumed by darkness.

______

Yay! They're finally official! Please leave a Comment, Vote, and Follow! Thanks!❤️❤️❤️

< Edited >