Popcorn~ Kyle

It was a Friday night and my three best friends had dragged me into the cinema. We where seeing The Conjuring 2. I don't know why I was even going I hate scary movies. I'm scared of everything but they said it wouldn't be too bad.

We got our juice and popcorn and walked into screen two. It was half full with different groups of teenager so we headed to the back. We sat in the second row from the back as there where a group of boys in the back row. The second we sat down the boy sitting behind me leaned forward so I could see him.

"This film might be a little scary for someone like you babe" he spoke and the rest of the boys laughed.

"And what does that mean?" I ask turning around to face him clearly annoyed.

"I mean how about me and you ditch the film and go back to mines." He said smugly biting his lip.

"I'd rather not" I say turning around and flipping my hair to annoy him. The film starts and I get half way through it when someone starts to throw popcorn at me. I turn to see the same boy from before holding popcorn and grinning. I give him the biggest glare I can and turn back around. Five minutes later he starts to kick my chair. How young is he? My friend turns to me and whispers.

"Just ignore him Y/N he'll get bored eventually and stop." I smile back and continue watching the film.

It gets to a really scary part and I put my hands to my face. The music gets dramatic and right before the jump scare the same boy from before grabs my shoulders and shouts agh in my ear. I jump and swear at him. His friends all laugh and I feel my checks begin to turn red.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom. I look at the mirror and run my hands through my hair. Why did I agree to watch this stupid film. I fix my shirt and leave the bathroom. I'm walking and texting at the same time, witch I know is stupid and walk right into someone's chest.

"I'm so so sorry that was my fault." I say and look up to see the same boy causing my problems.

"It's you" I say glaring at the curly haired boy in front of me

"Hey you ran into me" he states throwing his hands in the air in his defence. I look at his jumper and notice the KAT badge.

"I should have guessed you would have been a frat boy." I say scoffing. He looks a little hurt for a second. I take a step to the left to try and walk by him but he steps in the way. I look up at him and he crosses his arms. "Can you please step out the way, some of us are actually trying to watch the film."

He looks down at me "Can we start again?" He asks. I look at him confused. "My names Kyle" he states putting out his hand for me to shake.

I hesitate for a moment but then shake is hand "Y/N" his smile widens.

"Earlier when I was annoying you I was trying to get your attention." He says looking down.

"And why is that?" I ask putting my hand in my back pocket.

"Cause I think your really beautiful and I would like to take you out sometime." He says quietly and I can feel my cheeks begin to burn like before. No ones ever called me beautiful before.

"So is that a yes?" He asks tilting his head to the side awakening me from my daydream.

"Um yeah" I say taking my phone out from my pocket. "Here" I say giving him my phone. He looks at it and starts punching in his number. He writes his contact name as 'Hottie 😍', takes a photo of himself posing and adds it to his contact picture.

He hands me back my phone, I look at it and laugh. "I better go my friends are waiting on me." I say and begin to walk by him. He steps to the side and smiles at me.

"Phone me Y/N!" He shouts and I turn and giggle at him. Before he walks into the toilet he makes a phone sign with his hand making me laugh again. Maybe you shouldn't judge a book from its cover.

••••••••••••

First Kyle Spencer imagine, did anyone like it?
What other programs do you guys watch? I watch so many it's unreal 😂
I'm going to Alton Towers tomorrow so I don't know if I'll update.
~Abbie 💕