Personal Trainer~Evan

You had been out all day working out with your boyfriend Evan. You had wanted to get in shape for the summer so you thought it would be a good idea for Evan to train you. Evan was delighted that you had asked him and the first day he was off work he insisted you started. He woke you up in the morning and told you to get ready for your 'training session with Evan Peters'. You had laughed at him but stopped after you'd realised he wasn't joking.

He drove to this park somewhere outside the city and you had been working out all day. Evan loved bossing you about and telling you what to do.

"Okay. One more lap then we'll go back home." He says in between heavy breaths. It wasn't as bad as you thought it would've been, it had actually been fun. You didn't even notice that it was late but all of a sudden the sky was turning darker and you two where the only people in the park.

You ran back to the finishing line both panting. You rested your hands on your knees as you tried to get your breath back. "Well done Y/N!" Evan said wrapping his arms around you.

"Ev I probably stink." You said trying to pull away. Evan just held on tighter laughing.

"I'm so proud of you!" He whispered into your ear and you beamed with happiness. You started walking back to his car him following close behind. You buckled in and so did Evan. "Wait I forgot something." He said jumping out of the car. You watched him as he opened the boot of the car. He returned back and sat something on you.

"A blanket?" You asked picking up the creme blanket. It was the one from your house that you usually kept on the couch for when you got cold.

"Yeah, I thought you'd be tired." Evan says as he started the car. You laughed at his thoughtfulness.

"I'm sure I can wait till we get home." You say back to him.

"Doubt it. I know you Y/N. You'll fall asleep then you'll start that cute little shivering that you do because you're cold. So now you have that blanket so you won't be cold." Evan said and you turned to face him. It always amazed you at how he noticed every little detail about you. You both where hopelessly in love with each other but no one cared.

The drive home was longer than you expected and you mindlessly yawned as you unraveled the blanket and placed it over yourself. Evan smiled to himself knowing he was right. You fell your eyelids begin to become heavy and you drifted off.

You arrived home and Evan ran to open the house door. He didn't want to wake you so he decided he was going to carry you inside. He knew that if you were awake then you'd never let him carry you but you didn't have much say in the matter. He picked you up and carried you bridal style into your home. Evan watched as you stirred a little and buried your face into his chest. He couldn't help but smile at how cute you where.

He walked upstairs and laid you gently on the bed. He began to take you're shoes of and sat them on the ground. He tucked you in as if you where a kid and kissed you on your head. He whispered I love you thinking you couldn't hear him. Little did he know that you had woken up a while ago and where just seeing how long it would last.

You heard him walk to the door and turn the light of. "Evan?" You called out and he turned around. "Come to bed." You said turning around to face him as you patted his side of the bed. His face lit up and he closed the door behind him.

"You don't have to ask me twice." He said and you felt the bed dip. You smiled to yourself as he embraced you in a hug. He laid on his back and you rested your head in the crock of his arm as you cuddled into his side. His arm found its way to your hip as your shirt had risen a little. Evan began to draw little circles with his thumb onto the exposed skin.

You sat there listening to his heart beat and feeling the warmth radiate of him. "I love you so much Y/N." He finally said and you looked up at him.

"I love you too Evan." You replied back but his eyebrows furrowed.

"No, I mean I've never loved anyone as much as I love you and it scares me. It scares me that you could leave any moment and I wouldn't know what to do with myself. " he says his voice shaking a little.

"You don't have to worry about me leaving Ev because I feel the same way about you. I love you so much sometimes that it hurts." I say and he smiles.

"I know the feeling." He says looking down at you. You didn't know how you ended up so lucky but you where glad that you did. Evan made you feel complete. He made you feel as if you where perfect. He loved you and you loved him and that's all that mattered.

••••••••

Sorry I've not posted recently I've been really busy. I've got two other chapters nearly ready I just need to finish them. Does anyone have any requests? Who should I do one about next, Evan, Tate, Kit, Kyle, Jimmy, James or Peter? I'm so excited about season 6 I just don't know if I can wait till September.

~Abbie💕