Dork~Peter

I looked into Peters eyes and smiled. He really was the cutest person ever. We had been dating for three months and every night some how ended like this. I'd end up in his room where we'd talk and make out for hours.

That's what we where doing right now. We had just finished our nightly make out session and I was currently lying on his chest. I had nothing but his oversized pink floyd shirt on that was nearly down to my knees.

He hummed some tune to a song as he ran his hand over my hair.

"How about you stay here tonight?" He asks raising his eyebrows and I giggle softly.

"Petey you know I'd love that but it's too risky." I sigh listening to his heartbeat as his chest rises and falls.

"I miss you when you leave though." He whines sounding like a child.

"Me too but if my dad found out we'd-" I begin to say but are cut off by Peter.

"I know, I know. We'd be separated and he wouldn't let us see each other." He sighs frowning. I sadly smile at him and place my head on his chest again.

"It's hard when you're dad runs the academy Peter." I say yawning a little towards the end. My dad was Charles Francis Xavier, or Professor X to some. It did have its perks like the fact that everyone was scared of him so no one bothered me, or that I took my powers off of him. It did have some downfalls like the fact that he was incredibly strict and it didn't help that he always knew everything.

"Somebody's tired." He whispers hugging me tighter.

"Shhh" I say closing my eyes. Peter chuckles and I look up at him.

"I love you so much Y/N. You don't even understand how much I love you." He rants and I can't help but smile.

"Prove it." I suggestively smirk my tiredness leaving me. Peters eyes light up and he kisses me.

The kiss soon becomes heated and i find myself straddling him. His hands wander from my hips up my sides and I moan into the kiss. I'm surprised at my sudden outburst and open my eyes.

I'm face to face with a smug looking Peter. "Careful kitten, we wouldn't want to get caught now would we?" He states in a low husky voice. God I loved it when he called me that. He bites his lower lip as he gazes at me. I shake my head from side to side and his lips latch onto my neck. He begins to leave a trail of hickeys from my jaw line down my neck. 

My thoughts are broken when I hear a knock at the door. I jump up and stare at Peter.

"It's just me Peter. I'm here to speak about class." I hear my dads voice say from the other end.

I immediately start panicking. Peter mutters curse words as his eyes frantically scan the room for my clothes.

He picks up my jeans and in a flash there on. One of the many perks of your boyfriend being quicksilver.

"What do I do?" I whisper at Peter and he points to the bed.

"Hide behind there" he whispers back and I run over to the bed. I lie down on the floor and close my eyes.

"Just coming! I was just tidying." Peter shouts to my dad. I cringe at how bad of a liar he is. I hear the door open and my dad greet Peter.

I can feel my heard beat in my chest as he enters the room. My dad begins to talk about some course work until he stops.

"Y/N? Is that you?" He asks and I stand up looking ashamed.

"What are you doing in here?" He asks looking utterly confused. I try to think of an answer but Peter interrupts.

"Oh she was just giving me my English book." Peter says a little too quick.

My dad turns to face him trying to read him. "Really and how did she end up in your shirt then Peter?" He questions trying to break him.

Peter looks at me for help and I blurt out an answer "I spilt some water on myself and Peter offered the shirt."

He turns to face me and doesn't look impressed. "Do not lie to me Y/N. I know what you guys are doing and I want it stopped. I'm all for you twos relationship but I can't have it going on under my roof." He sternly says and I look sheepishly at my fingers.

"I'm sorry sir. It won't happen again." Peter says mirroring my actions. My dad nods his head and turns round.

"Get back to your room Y/N. Its well past lights out." He says before leaving. I wait till he's out of sight before sighing.

"I knew this would happen." I mutter running my hands through my hair.

"Hey, it's okay Y/N. Well find a way to be together." Peter says holding my hand gently. "And you know what they say. Forbidden love is the hottest." Peter whispers and I burst out laughing.

"You're a dork." I laugh and he smiles showing off his dimples. "But I gotta go I'll see you tomorrow." I say standing on my tippy toes and kissing him.

I walk out his room and down the hall until I hear him shout "Get to bed you rebel!" I laugh again and blow him a kiss.

He pretend catches it and winks. "Night Y/N!" He shouts deliberately trying to make a scene.

"Night Peter." I chuckle and walk back to my room. I know my dad won't accept me and Peter but I can't help it. I'm in love with that stupid silver haired boy.

•••••••••••

This was a request from @torihalstead I hope you like it! I really enjoyed writing this one because I love Peter so much. Season 6 premiers in less than 20 minutes and I'm dying to watch it. I won't be able to see it until tomorrow because me and my friend watch it together and I need to wait for her. Has anyone got the new IOS 10? I think it's so weird!

~Abbie💕