Sucker For Pain 2~James

I was sitting at the bar with my new best friend, Sally. It had been three weeks since James killed me. Me and Sally had became close friends straight away as we both hated the same person, James. I hadn't said one word to him since that day. That doesn't mean he hasn't tried speaking to me. Almost everyday he begs me for forgiveness. I simply walk right by him not even looking at him.

When Sally first saw the way I ignored him she was shocked and scared. He doesn't scare me though. Why should I be scared of him? It's not as if he can do anything else. I'm already dead.

It was the early afternoon when James had approached me and Sally as we sat in our booth. I rolled my eyes taking a swig of my drink as he began to speak. I turn my back to him and start making faces at Sally. She giggles quietly and I turn back to James.

"I'll be in my room tonight for our dinner if you decide to show up. I promise you wont regret it." He says but I've heard it all before. Everyday he invites me to his room for dinner and everyday I don't show up. It almost makes me pity him.

"I'm getting another drink. Do you want the same again?" I ask Sally and she nods her head. I watch James frown as I walk by him.

I return with our glasses and to my amusement no James. "Do you know what would be fun." Sally says as I take my seat and slide her glass over to her.
"If you wound James up even more." She smiles catching my attention.

"And how would I do that?" I say smiling back. Sally always had a plan to get under his skin.

"Jealousy. Make him jealous. Date someone else." She replies and I nod my head at the idea. I know it's petty but I'm a petty person.

"But who?" I ask and we both scan the room.

"Him." Sally says pointing to a guy at the bar. He looks around my age and is rather attractive. I nod again a smirk playing on my face. "I'll get you a date with him. We just need to find you something to wear." She says standing up. I follow her as she leads me to her room.

We spend what feels like hours looking through Sally's dresses until we finally find the one. It's a tight black sequins dress that cuts off mid thigh. I gaze at myself in the mirror finally happy with my choice.

"Boooo!" Sally shouts from the bed "It looks better on you than it ever did on me." She chuckles "I'm joking that's the one. You look stunning." She replies gazing at me. I pair it with black heels and one of Sally's necklaces.

Sally attempts my make up and hair and the look is complete. We begin to make our way up to my 'dates' room.

"Wait how will James know you're out with someone?" Sally asks stopping in her tracks. I think for a minute before getting an idea.

"Watch this." I say as she furrows her eyebrows. Lucky for me James's room is right next to my dates.

I smooth my dress down one last time as I knock on room 64. Sally gets the idea and makes herself invisible. I hear James practically run to the door then finally it swings opened.

"Y/N you came! You look ravishing." He stutters eyeballing me up and down. I can tell that he's completely shocked.

I pretend to look confused as I place a finger on my lower lip. "Oh sorry, I must have the wrong room. Silly me." I say and James's face falls. I quickly turn and begin to walk down the hall. I smirk to myself knowing that he's staring at me. He must be wondering where I'm going.

I knock on room 63 and the boy from the bar opens the door. "You must be Y/N, your friend was telling me all about you. My names Chris." He says kissing my hand and I smile back at him. I can feel James glare at me from his room.

We go inside the room and I take a seat on his bed. Chris pours some champagne and we spend the next five minutes talking. I try my best to flirt as much as possible hoping that James's curiosity has lead him into the room.

Chris leans in to kiss me and I kiss back. I pull away fake smiling at him. "Do you mind if I freshen up a little?" I ask.

"No not at all. The bathrooms just there." He says pointing to a door. I smile back at him and walk into the bathroom.

"Sally?" I whisper and she appears straight away. "Is it working?" I ask her and she nods her head.

"Yip. James is standing in the room practically blowing steam out of his ears!" Sally replies and we both laugh quietly. Oh how I wish I could see his face right now. "Now get out there and make him even more mad!" Sally chuckles and I nod before entering the room.

"I'm back!" I say before realising what's happened. Chris's body is lying on the ground, a scar going across his neck as blood seeps out. James is standing up admiring his handy work as little blood splatters stain his shirt. These last few weeks I've done my fair amount of killing with Sally to not be effected by this image.

"Real mature James." I scoff and his eyes dart to me. I watch him step over Chris and stand directly in front of me. He's looking down at me and I can feel his hot breath on my face. His chest rises and falls as he's so worked up from anger. I back up until my back hits the wall and I gulp. For the first time in weeks I'm scared of him again.

"You're mine Y/N. MINE!" James shouts and I flinch. "Do you hear me? No more silly games. We're soul mates and you know it." He growls into my ear leaning down. The attraction I felt for James the first night I met him hits me like a wave and I can't help but nod.

"Good girl. Now if you would like to join me in my room for dinner." He says slowly backing away. All my anger towards him has disappeared and been replaced with lust.

I spit out an "Okay" before he links our arms and walks to his room. Before I close the door Sally reappears in the hall and she mouths 'what the hell?'. I just shrug and close the door.

"I knew you'd give up some day and now I can treat you like the queen I know you are." He says pulling out my chair for me.

"Don't think I've completely forgiven you yet James." I reply taking my seat.

"Oh don't worry dear, after tonight I'll be all you can think about." He suggestively whispers into my ear smirking. I don't know what it is about him but something tells me that I'll forgive him by the end of the night.

Maybe it's attraction or maybe it's true when he says that we're soul mates. I don't know witch one it is but it makes it impossible for me to stay away from him.

••••••

Sorry I've not updated in a while, I've been trying to get everything sorted for school since I go back on Wednesday. Omg how confusing are the trailers/posters that are being released for season 6? I'm so confused yet excited at the same time. What do you guys think/hope the theme is?

~Abbie💕