Scars 2~Kyle

I shot up as Madison barged into my room. She was holding something in her right hand and she looked annoyed. I gently rubbed my eyes trying to waken myself up.

"What the hell is this?" She screamed. It was to early in the morning to deal with her high pitched voice.

"What?" I ask returning my gaze to her. She's standing in my doorway and I notice that she's not alone. Kyle's standing behind her sheepishly looking at the ground. She waves her hands in my face so I look at her.

"Look what I found in Kyle's room." She shouts and throws whatever she had in her hands at me. It falls on my lap and I see it's my night gown. Ah I forgot I left it in Kyle's room last night.
"So what are you some sort of fuck buddies now!" She screeched giving me a soar head. I don't know why she's acting like this it's not as if she likes Kyle.

I scoff a little and stand up stretching. I know not to rise to her stupid behaviour. I don't want to fight but I do know that my powers are much stronger than hers. I walk round my bed and go to walk into my toilet ignoring her.

"Y/N! Don't just walk away from me when I'm speaking to you!" She shouts and I turn back to face her. We've not spent much time together so she thinks I'm an amateur. Little does she know that my powers are probably the strongest in the house.

"What is it, did you want something else?" I reply with a mock happy tone and a fake smile. I can almost feel the anger radiate of her.

"Is this some sort of joke to you! I'll ask you again." She screams and I've just about had enough of her. "Are. You. Fucking. Kyle?" She says pausing in between each word for dramatic effect.

"Fuck of Madison. Can't you see he doesn't like you! You treat him like shit, so why do you even care? And what if we are sleeping together then you can't do anything about it. Kyle's a genuinely great guy and it's not of your business who he sleeps with. At the end of the day you're just jealous that a boy could not be in utter love with you and might have feelings for someone else. Well news flash Madison not every-boy likes you. It's hard to like a girl who's so full of herself." I shout walking towards her. I don't know how the outburst happened and I'm shocked myself that I said those things. I walk to the door and grab the handle.

She stands in the middle of the doorway refusing to move. "How dare you. I'm telling Cordelia about you too. Don't think for a second that you'll get away with it!" She says gritting her teeth. I laugh back in her face making her more angry.

"What are you going to say? That someone's actually being nice to Kyle for once?" I say and she stares at me blankly trying to come up with something. "Yeah that's what I thought. Now as much as I've loved this little get together, if you wouldn't mind leaving so I can go for a shower." I say and she glares at me.

"Come on Kyle. We're leaving!" She says turning her back to me and grabbing Kyle by the arm. I roll my eyes, she's still treating him like a dog.
Kyle looks up at me almost asking for help.

"You can stay here if you want Kyle." I say softly and his face lights up. I watch him as he shrugs Madison's grip off his arm and walks inside my room. Madison stares in shock horror. I smile back at her before closing the door in her face.

I sigh and rest my back against the door closing my eyes. "I'm really sorry about her." Kyle says scratching the back of his neck.

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault Kyle." I say smiling walking towards him.

"It is. You didn't have to stick up for me." He says as he sits on my bed. I take a seat next to him.

"And what type of friend would I be if I didn't?" I say and he smiles at the friend part.

"I know but it must have been hard to pretend we were... You know.. Sleeping together." He spits out and I can feel the awkward tension in the air.

"Not really. It's not as if you're some sort of monster Kyle." I say gently resting my head on his shoulder. I feel him tense up but then relax.

"I'm glad you think that." He says almost seductively. Is he flirting with me? "We're probably going to get in trouble with Cordelia if she find out we've been 'sleeping together'" He says using finger quotes at the end.

"I don't want to get in trouble for something I've not done." I say innocently facing him.

"Um I'll tell her it was my fault." He says oblivious. His eyes dart down to my lips and I gently bite them. I hear his breathing hitch a little.

"That's not what I was thinking." I say looking up at him. It finally clicks and I can see his eyes light up.

"Wh-" he says but I place my lips onto his. He eagerly kisses back as I move my legs to straddle him. His hand sits on my waist gently squeezing as my hands find there way to his hair. He moans into the kiss as I gently tug on his golden locks.

At least we're not going to get in trouble for something we didn't do.

••••••••

I wasn't going to post this one but oh well. If you don't like this sort of stuff then sorry. But damn who wants a Kyle in there life? Me! I'm going shopping today with some friends and I'm actually really excited. I've not saw some of them since school finished so it should be good. I think where going to try Five Guys for the first time. Has anyone got any recommendations for what to get? 🍔🍟

~Abbie💕