Hot & Bothered~Jimmy

Do you know that feeling when you think someone's watching you? Well that's how I woke up this morning. My eyes scanned the room for any sign of intruders. There was no one.

"Sorry did I wake you?" I hear Jimmy's raspy morning voice say from above me. I look up to see that I'm lying on his lower chest with my arm draped over him. He's sitting up with his arm placed on my waist. I smile in content realising that he's the one watching me.

"No it's fine" I reply smiling. He gently runs his hands through my hair as I lie my head back down on his bare chest. My fingers trace shapes on his skin and he hums in response.

After a while of enjoying each other's presence i feel Jimmy shift uncomfortably under me. He clears his throat and begins to speak "I think we need to talk." He says and I can feel my paranoia kick in. This can't be good.

I sit up facing him and cross my legs in a basket. Once I'm settled I nod to Jimmy to carry on "Okay." He starts and I watch him look down at his hands. He only does that when he's nervous.

"I know it's not much and I know that there's not a lot of space" he pauses and I already know what he's going to ask me. "But it's just I feel lost when you're not here and I know it's a lot to ask from you and I'm perfectly fine if you hate the idea." He rambles on and I just smile. He's so cute when he gets flustered.

"Jimmy just come out with it." I say giggling a little. He looks up worriedly and breaths out.

"I just really would love it if you would move in with me. I get it if you're not ready and I get it if you simply don't want to move in." He continues his speech.

I've known I wanted to move in with him for a while but I always thought he'd be scared of the commitment. I eventually drone whatever he's saying out and watch him. He looks like an awkward teenage boy asking his crush to prom.

My feelings take over me and I grab his face in mines silencing him. I press my lips to his and I can tell he's surprised. I gently sit on his lap as his large hands rest on my hips. He kisses back strongly and it gets heated soon. My hands tug on his hair and he moans into the kiss.

I feel his hands make there way up my shirt as he caresses my sides. The make-out session goes on like that for a while until I break the kiss for air. We're both panting and I notice Jimmy's hairs damp from being so worked up.

"So I'll take that as a yes?" He says smirking. I nod my head and he grins. His lips attach to my neck as he leaves a trail of kisses up to my jawline causing me to purr.

I look over at the clock and realise that were running late for practice. "Shit. We gotta get up." I sigh standing up and stretching. Jimmy groans dramatically.

"Ugh you can't just get me all hot and bothered then leave me Y/N." Jimmy states giving me the puppy dog eyes. I smirk back at him before turning to the bathroom. He sighs again causing me to smirk even more.

"That just means there's more fun left over for tonight." I shout walking into the bathroom. Jimmy shortly follows eyeing me hungrily. I pull on clothes and get ready.

"I hope you know that you're all I'll be thinking about all day." He says trying to get under my skin.

"Just try not to think about me naked in your bed tonight to much." I say going along with his game. I hear him groan as I pull on my boots.

"This night can't come quick enough." He whispers in my ear as we walk towards the main tent. I smile to myself knowing that there's going to be a lot more hot make-outs now especially since I'm moving in.

••••••••••••

Ohhh this one went from 0 to 100 so fast ahaha. I don't know if you guys would want other ones like this but just comment if you do. Remember requests are always opened.

~Abbie💕