Us or Him~Jimmy

My parents had never been supportive of me and Jimmy. Ever since I meet him they would always try and get me to break up with him but I loved him. They would always be rude to him but never like this.

I was planning my eighteenth birthday party and had obviously invited Jimmy. My parents had started a fight over this.

"You can't be serious Y/N?" My mum practically laughed in my face.

"Yeah why would I not be serious mum?" I said clearly confused.

"Y/N our whole family's going to be there." My dad said furrowing his brow.

"I know. That's a great way for them to all meet Jimmy." I said back getting clearly annoyed. My parents had never accepted him because of his deformity. On numerous occasions my mum has tried to set me up with a brat down the street but I keep turning him down.

"And you think they would like him?" My mum says back to me.

"Yeah because he's a great person and if they truly loved me then they would be happy for me." I say trying to win them over. I can't believe that after nearly a year of us dating they still don't accept him.

"Y/N there is no way that he's meeting our family. That's a complete embarrassment and would ruin our family name. Do you want to be known for the girl who went out with a freak?" My mum shouted back at me. I hated when they called him that. Just because people are different from other people doesn't make them freaks.

"He's not a freak. He's a better person than both of you combined. If you don't want him there then call it off because I'm not going to have a party if he's not there." I say standing up ready to leave. There's no reasoning with them. Just before I walk out the room my mum calls my name. I turn around to see her looking sad and think that she could of maybe changed her mind.

"Okay I'll make a deal with you. You can invite that handsome boy down the street. Dandy I think his name is. Wouldn't that be good?" She says and I stare at her blankly. Jimmy's done nothing but be nice to them and this is how they treat him.

I turn around and walk out into the hall. I hear my mum shout after me "Y/N if you leave this house then don't come back." Deep down I know she's only saying that because she's mad but it's still not right. I open the front door and walk out. I get into my car and begin to drive.

The first place I think about is going to Jimmy's. I pull into the campsite and park my car on the grass. I notice a few people but my eye is drawn to Elsa. She waves at me from outside the main tent. I turn and wave back before walking up to Jimmy's trailer.

I knock on the door and hear something move about. "If you're not someone important then go away." I hear Jimmy shout from inside. He's probably still in bed since he sleeps till late on so he's ready for his show.

"Jimmy it's me." I say back my voice feeling hoarse from shouting earlier. I'm surprised I've not started crying yet. At the sound of my voice I hear him jump up and run to the door. I shiver from the cold weather, I really should have brought a jacket. I hear the door open and it reveals a sleepy Jimmy with messy hair.

"What's wrong darling?" He softly says but when I tried to explain the tears begin to stream down my face. The second Jimmy sees my tears he embraces me in a hug.

"Th-they t-t-told me to l-eave." I stutter into his chest sounding like an idiot.

"Shhhhh, calm down." He says as he runs his hand over my hair. "It'll be okay. I promise you whatever's wrong I'll fix it okay?" He says as he steps into his trailer still tightly hugging me. I hear the door shut and pull away from the hug. He sits me down on the bed "What's wrong? You know I hate to see you like this." He asks rubbing my shoulder.

I hesitate about telling him. I don't want to hurt his feelings. I eventually tell him everything. I stare at him as he stares blankly.

"What're you thinking Jimmy?" I ask concerned. I see sadness run through his face then he looks down at his hands.

"They're right." He says and I can't believe the words come out his mouth.

"Wh-what" I whisper trying to stay calm.

"You're too good for me Y/N. It's only a matter of time before you release that." He says not making eye contact with me.

"Jimmy don't say that, you know it's not true." I say back trying to fight back tears.

"Y/N your parents are right." He spits out and I begin to speak but he cuts me off "I'm a freak" he says looking back at his hands.

I take them in my own and gently kiss them. "You're wrong. I love you, All of you. I wouldn't change you for anything." I say as he looks up at me.

He sighs " I can't fight with you Y/N cause I know that I couldn't find anyone like you. I love you too much to hurt your feelings." He says and I hug him

"And anyway you can't leave me I've got no one else." I say laughing a little but also being truthful. I've gave up everything for him but he's worth it.

•••••••••••

Ewwww I don't know if I like this but who cares¿? I leave America on Sunday and I'm going to miss it so much ☹️. Is anyone going anywhere for vacation?

~Abbie💕