Chapter 5 - School Festival

- Megurine Luka's Point Of View -

School Festival

Days passed on,and everything was set. Miku agreed to sing,I suggested her to sing ' Melt ' and she agreed.Also,I told Rin if she could sing another song,anything she liked.She said yes and she'll be on it.

Everything was fine,except something between me and Gakupo. He would always be open to me,but he seems to avoid me now.

Does he hate me?

Well,we that I was a bit distracted. I was busy baking cookies for the School Festival,I mean our room. Each room needed to do something,some did a haunted house,some did a cafe,etc. etc.

" Luka! Are you done with that batch of cookies? " Kaito asked as he brought out a huge...sweet....beautiful...cake.

Kaito was always good at baking. I love eating his sweets ! I have no idea how he got them,but I heard Kaiko loved to bake at a young age and she had a cooking book,too. So Kaito took it and borrowed it.Since she passed away,anyway.

" Yeah! " I said,I opened the stove. Thank god it didn't burn.

for some reason,I could be bad with baking.I don't know,why or how.

I was supposed to bring the tray of cookies to Kaito,but I hit someone which made half of them fall to the floor.

My Cookies T^T

The person who hit me apologized and offered to remake them,but when he saw my face and I saw his,he was like ' nevermind '.

It was Gakupo.

But before he could ever go,I had a chance to grab his hand which made him stop.

" Gakupo...why are you mad at me? " I asked with a frown,and also my eyebrows were frowning.

He stared back,but only for a brief moment. He snapped and retrieved his hand.

" Sorry,Luka.It's nothing. " He said before he left.

I just stared at him as he left,but Kaito woke me up.

" Luka? Are you okay? " He asked as he was carrying the tray of cookies.

" I'm okay. "I lied.

I'm not.

TimeSkip

The girls wore their Kimonos,well except Miku,Rin and Len accepting the fact they were gonna sing. Kiyoteru was the host and yeah. I was just watching random people enjoying the party and shit,I really didn't know what to do.

As I was gazing through the whole scene,my eyes caught an event where Gumi and Gakupo were talking. Gumi was with Lily,too. I think....

Is Gakupo asking her to be his date?

Oh. Gumi likes Gakupo,and I guess he likes her back. That's why he's been trying to avoid me.

I just came with Meiko and Kaito for a while.

" Ehh? Luka,are you okay? " Kaito asked as he noticed me a bit startled and hurt in the inside.

" Uh...Excuse me Kaito...I gotta go to the restroom. " I lied once more,leaving the two of them and made my way to the place I would feel comfortable.

The Rooftop.

- Saber Lily's Point Of View -

Gumi was hurt. ( omg lol everyone gets hurt yolo ;D ) Well,not completely hurt. Gumi asked if Gakupo wanted to be her date,but Gakupo said no and shut her off and she should stop trying.