Chapter 70 - SUMMER!! ( P3)

Okay ;3; I'll do a dedicate-back,cuz for some reason,I feel guilty if I don't xD

( I DON'T KNOW I'm WEIRD )

--------------------

- Hatsune Miku's point of view -

argh....Huh? Oh,I'm awake.

no,you'redead.My mind shot back.

I looked at my lap.I have the blanket all to myself...? Could it be...? Nah.

I went out,and I saw....Gumi? Lily? Yuma? andKiyoteru?

" Hey Miku! " Gumi greeted me with a smile

" Guys! " I exclaim," How'd ya get here?! "

" Oh,Len invited us. " Yuma said.

" And we heard one more was coming! " Lily pondered.

" I think her name was Meru.... "

" Neru. " I corrected.

" Yeah,Neru! "

I shivered....Neru..Dell's past..girlfriend.

" Hey,Miku,are you okay? " Gumi snapped me,

" N-no! I mean yes, " I lied about the second part.

" What's Neru to you,anyway? " Kiyoteru twitched a bit.

Just imagining her evil smirk at me makes me shiver a bit,but what does it matter if she's Dell's past girlfriend,nothing! Nothing,right?

" Nothing,really. " I lied again.

We decided to hang out a bit downstairs,we talked and talked.But the door bell rang.

" I'll get it. " I said as I stood up.

But I regretted as I opened it," Hello! "

I bet I don't need to tell you who it is.

" Neru! You're a day early! " Len greeted as he noticed his cousin.

" I know! I was excited,so I decided to come early! And look! ",she raised a paper bag, " I brought sweets for everyone! "

" Yey! Really? Mine better be a -- "

" A Banana,of course. " She smiled sheepishly and handed out a banana.

She gave everyone sweets,I mean,Everyone BARELY knows her.Well maybe expect Rin and Len,

but what got on my nerve is when she gave Dell a pack of cigarettes and,of course,started FLIRTING with him! Not that I'm jealous or anything.

I decided to cut loose,and then I went straight to Dell.Well,I pretended that I was heading somewhere else,but I bumped him on purpose.

" Sorry. " I said innocently,but of course I faked it.

" And Neru,haven't saw you give Miku a present. " Dell said which stopped my tracks.

" Oh! " She exclaimed in a DRAMATIC,innocent tone.This girl pisses me off," I have one for her,of course! Here! "

She then handed me a...chocolate...shaped......Leek.....

" Thanks! " I said in a greedy manner as I grabbed it.Well,I may like her now,only 1%.

I quickly nibbled the sweet thing,which made Dell grimace at me for a moment there.I quickly ignored his stare and continued nibbling like an idiot.

" So,how does it taste? " She asked.

" Delicious! " I cheered.

" Really? Thanks! That was home made ~ "

TimeSkip

Me and Dell were alone for a moment in the cabin,since we both didn't wanna swim.He was reading while I was moaning and groaning since my stomach ached.

" Miku,what's wrong? " Dell asked.

I rolled my eyes," Isn't it obvious? My stomach aches! "

" Are you on your period? "

" Perv! No! "

" What did you last eat then? "

" The chocolate fla...  "

Oh no..

Neru must've put something on that leek,it was homemade if I could recall! She did this obviously since,well,she hates me for being so close to her ex.Goddamn! I'm so stupid!

I suddenly felt something bursting out,so I quickly went to the bathroom.And of course,pooped.Kidding,I puked.

" Woah! Now you're puking! " Dell exclaimed," Are you pregnant or something? "

" HACK! COUGH ! You idiot,you see me suffering! You just go on and make fun! " I bellowed at him,and puked again.

" Mi-Miku..you're puking...blood? "

I look at the barf,yea,it was red.

After minutes of coughing and vomiting,with Dell repeatedly shouting my name,I fainted right there.

( A/N ) ------

nuuu! Lesson : Never take anything from strangers.Kidding.Well,you shouldn't take anything from them,anyway!

That  ' Are you pregnant?! ' joke goes to my classmate.I slightly puked once,and she was like " Omg! You're pregnant! " and I was like " IM TOO YOUNG FOR THAT! "

Well,after that,I should add Meiko's part anytime soon.

Vote! Comment! Fan!